Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I agree, the renders do look dated and nothing really exciting seems to be happening anymore. Also it seems for me the Candi route is broken as I just can't buy any liquor anymore. Pity it use to be a cool game.
I do have to say the girls are hot and the animations are smooth but as you say same angles.

This game was one of my favorites, but now Im tired of that gameplay and animations that are don't change and mostly in the same angles.

Reactions: Lovv99

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I agree, the renders do look dated
I never liked the facial poses/animations this dev uses - in any of his games. But that's first world problems.
If the story is ok, I can look past bad facials, over inflated body parts and old hags who some people call milfs.
I am in no rush to play every update, so I can wait and see how the story goes.

Mikototo

Nov 6, 2018
Again a game where one thing broke & its just ruin everything, minigame for money at the spa isn't working properly after idk what, even after i put every items back on the shelf nothing happens. :sleep:

Reactions: Lovv99 and vmaks

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Alguien sabe dónde encontrar las llaves comenzando con el cuarto de la tía?
Anybody know where to find the key's starting with Aunt's room ?
don't know which key's you're looking for but the only key is Sydneys roomkey, just follow the story, Aubrey's room will unlock by itself later on !

No se que llaves estas buscando, pero la unica llave es la del cuarto de Sydney , solo sigue la historia, El cuarto de Aubrey (tia) se desbloquea solo mas tarde
suerte / good luck

Reactions: TENSHINHAN

TENSHINHAN

May 29, 2021
OK gracias
Anybody know where to find the key's starting with Aunt's room ?
don't know which key's you're looking for but the only key is Sydneys roomkey, just follow the story, Aubrey's room will unlock by itself later on !

No se que llaves estas buscando, pero la unica llave es la del cuarto de Sydney , solo sigue la historia, El cuarto de Aubrey (tia) se desbloquea solo mas tarde
suerte / good luck
OK gracias

Hornycowboy89

Oct 15, 2022
I know I asked before, but wanted to ask again if the second fight at the motel was ever fixed? It was super laggy and buggy. I can't even win the second fight

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know I asked before, but wanted to ask again if the second fight at the motel was ever fixed? It was super laggy and buggy. I can't even win the second fight
Seems more an issue of the device used... even my old potatoe PC managed that scene without issues

Tuungi

Jan 3, 2023
F.I.L.F v0.17c - Video enhancements mod
This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, i wasn't satisfied with the initial result as it is quite obvious that the native animations were rendered in 720p like the static images.

So I made details restauration for each animation, the level of detail should be closed to native 1080p
Here is an example of the process :
I didn't push the detail restoration too much, as there would be a noticeable difference in quality between the animations and the static renders. The second reason is that the more details are accentuated, the more artefacts can appear
besides the entire game would need a static renders remaster, which implies an UI rescale.
Since this is a sandbox game, i should edit several variables, I don't have the motivation to do this. (some help would be appraciatted though)

Download the mod : ; MEGA ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you do this with a Mac? (I do have a stationary PC, just more chill to lay in bed when doing the dirty deeds)

Nov 28, 2022
Can someone post the last news from patreon?
View attachment 2396621
2/16/2023 9:13 AM
FILF V0.18 Progress Report #3

Hey everyone,
I've fully finished both the redone strip scene with Candi's new model along with the sex scene at the strip club. Currently, I'm working on a sex scene with her at the night club. It'll be the last scene of the update with her. Once this is finished, I'll move onto another character.

Like I said, this update is to "fill in the cracks" so to say before I work on the election day that involves Melissa more than anything. I aim to have this update out in mid to late March so I'll try to add in as many new lewd scenes as I can. Thanks!

Reactions: XGames69
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes