• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
link delay because of bugs?
Delayed for what, it's $20 (I highly doubt anyone here is spending $20/m on this game) :ROFLMAO:

It usually doesn't leak until it's down around the $5 tier....again do you really want a BETA??? It's absolutely pointless as the "b" version will follow with fixes and corrections, and even sometimes improvments.

Lobologos

Jul 15, 2020
Delayed for what, it's $20 (I highly doubt anyone here is spending $20/m on this game) :ROFLMAO:

It usually doesn't leak until it's down around the $5 tier....again do you really want a BETA??? It's absolutely pointless as the "b" version will follow with fixes and corrections, and even sometimes improvments.
Hey man, I'm terribly sorry for all these people who won't leave you alone. They seem to lack patience and it's vexing that they don't understand how you do this for free by taking time out of your day to make it happen.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey man, I'm terribly sorry for all these people who won't leave you alone. They seem to lack patience and it's vexing that they don't understand how you do this for free by taking time out of your day to make it happen.

It's fine, I guess people don't look at Patreon and see the "price". I'm not going to spend $20 that's for sure :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, the game will be here when it is here ! all begging and whining won't help.
Great News that Filf 2 is going to be made.
Also I wish that AD (even if that didn't pick my atention) will be finished eventually !

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, the game will be here when it is here ! all begging and whining won't help.
Great News that Filf 2 is going to be made.
Also I wish that AD (even if that didn't pick my atention) will be finished eventually !
I'm in the AD fan club more than I am FILF but hey, Steam won't take it, and I'm guessing FILF makes more money.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm in the AD fan club more than I am FILF but hey, Steam won't take it, and I'm guessing FILF makes more money.
That is shure one of the Main reasons, but the big plus is that how ICC stated he has a special passion for AD, you know how it is when you are on fire with an Idea, sooner or later it will be put in action, sure is it will be made.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That is shure one of the Main reasons, but the big plus is that how ICC stated he has a special passion for AD, you know how it is when you are on fire with an Idea, sooner or later it will be put in action, sure is it will be made.
Yeah, he said it's truly not done, but time will tell.

Reactions: vmaks and xapican

YoYleboss

Formerly 'abc1632'
Oct 13, 2019
if you're not happy it's the same, especially if someone shares it before you'll be the first to jump on it loser

Reactions: vmaks
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes