Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
What to do with aunt?
When she catch u and get your vip card, u have to visit aunt's garage and pic up the card into a car. Then buy disguise and visit the stript again, when aunt jerk off to MH and catch you again next day visit aunt's home and speak with her. Then U have to hide in aunt's car...

Sep 21, 2017
this sucks ass! I cannot use my save game anymore:FeelsBadMan: reload doesn't do shit---my save is after I did the mayor mission and got the secret pic there...once I leave the office OR enter the world map this error happens:WutFace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
thanks . i also have another problem of money in the game . what to do except job in spa , please help
if your asking if there's another way to earn money...spa items is the only way (more ways might come..just have to wait and see)

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
V0.7 is underway+ Sam content..July 31st @ 12pm PST(patreon vip..if the forecast is correct)
I prefer to wait 0.7,Since it is necessary to start over .... ( the game is still in the beginning, it is not very difficult)
In my case, saves 0.5.3 did not work right in 6 and 6.2..
I found it strange, why not just type buttercup69 once and the game register as save log?
The login is not in the diary quests completed also .. .. (believe it or not, it's been a while since I played and I ended up forgetting :coldsweat:)
Good game, some characters a bit tsundere ( at the beginning) good animations, good quests so far, you see the author's preference for brunettes ..:happyblush
Interesting game, we'll see how it will unfold in the next updates..

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@ICCreations you have a little game "bug" (script_scenes.rpy, line 4724) that @THADEADMAN spotted, here is the fix:
Code:
    p "(Holy shit... I can't believe that just happened!)"
    if persistent.patch_enabled:
        p "(Waking up to Mom, grinding on my dick. I couldn't help but take advantage.)"
    else:
        p "(Waking up to Melissa, grinding on my dick. I couldn't help but take advantage.)"
    p "(She even thinks THAT penetration was a total accident! Ha!)"
    p "(Last night may have ended on a sour note; but this morning was incredible!)"
the player calls Melissa, Mom even without the patch.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes