DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Well my old saves didn't work, so deleted them all and re-started started fresh.
I recall in the prior version that I had solved/gotten everything available, including all photos, but this time around photo #1 doesn't appear where this guide info states it does:
14. Hidden pic #1 is under Courtney's bed.

So I can understand why people ask how to obtain it. Some one mentioned it was bugged before the bug fix, if that's the case then I guess it still is bugged because there is absolutely nothing under any beds in the game..

Edit note: Just got that #1 picture, it is indeed under her bed, but only after she send a text to come by for the second time, which is after using the disguise on her mom.. if that makes any sense without spoiling too much?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Regarding the first photo: Make sure you have the latest version.
It was bugged in 0.6.2,
So I can understand why people ask how to obtain it. Some one mentioned it was bugged before the bug fix, if that's the case then I guess it still is bugged because there is absolutely nothing under any beds in the game..
I found the pic in v0.62. However think perhaps there is a bug, but IDK what is the cause. BTW, I found almost at the end of the playthrough, just because I didn't search it before.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I found the pic in v0.62. However think perhaps there is a bug, but IDK what is the cause. BTW, I found almost at the end of the playthrough, just because I didn't search it before.
Yeah I kinda jumped the gun on that one.. was playing while posting, actually searching for the answer to that 1st photo pic, as it's number 1 it should be the first to find, aye? :eek:penedeyewink:
Anyways, I had almost gotten the disguise when posting here, which is pretty far in the game, all other missions completed, only lacked the Aunt.. turned out after using the disguise, next morning her daughter texted me for another photo session and going to her house, her room, when she lies on the bed, the photos from our first session (very early in game) was on the floor and could not miss it.

However, up until that moment, I had been all over her room.. and any other room with a bed to look under, in search for that darn 1st photo, every day.. so can understand why it can confuse and frustrate.

Anyways, have now completed every event, old and new stuff in this update without bugs (as mentioned earlier I deleted all old saves and started fresh) and looking forward to the next release ;)

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
in the next update I hope to see scenes of Melissa in the pool:heartcoveredeyes:

(sorry my english)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I loaded .62b but still have bugs. Is there a way to clean all traces of the game before a clean reload?
I have no tried the last version ... but if you want to clean everything
Delete games and the folder in appdata , Win10
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FILF-1519418986
Extract game and start

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
For who is interested to hack the money use this:

Go to folder: renpy/common and open 00console.rpy with notepad++

On 00console.rpy go to line 108 and edit config.console = False to config.console = True

After open the game and press SHIFT + O and type " money = 999 " this way you can get easy money :)
I can't get this to work. Do you type the quotation marks? Are there spaces between money = 999?

Reactions: Psaro

ossama

Jun 20, 2018
Hi guys i'm stuck with Anut i return my V.I.P card but after that i try to let her make vip show for me but she don't except.
can any one help me?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes