megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
This game has Milfy City type potential, but it's not there yet. Of course one of the big problems with unfinished harem-type games is that the harem type scenario doesn't really get realized until at or near the end of the game.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
For anyone with the late at night t.v. bug do the cake batter thing for mom first. Then swing back try the late at night tv with sis after that.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
The game was crashing from my old save so a restart from beginning worked and got me to the end. I think some elements might have been inserted at a previous time and the game didn't like it from the point I started at.

Reactions: CCSR

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Naomi loop - going back to the spa in the morning triggers the scene.

Candi meanwhile is broken. I went to the club, got her 50% wasted, had the scene. Next opportunity at the club I get "need to get to know her better". Went back to strip joint, paid her, back to club, need to get to know her better. Doesn't seem right. Or am I missing something?
For the Naomi loop, what I did to bypass the loop, after going to see Naomi at the spa and seeing the scene, go home and sleep to end the day. The next day when you wake up, go back to sleep to skip the entire day again. The mom's last scene for this update should trigger. At least that's how I got it to trigger.

For Candi everything seems to work fine for me. Went to the strip club paid $40 to get to know her. Then met up with her at the club, got her to 50% then danced with her. After the dance scene I unlocked the option to help Sam. Then use Candi to help you with Sam. That's basically all you can do with Candi at the moment.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
This game has Milfy City type potential, but it's not there yet. Of course one of the big problems with unfinished harem-type games is that the harem type scenario doesn't really get realized until at or near the end of the game.
Yeah, I do wish these games would get to the harem realization faster, and then try to create scenarios after that. Though I guess they think they'll lose player interest once they get to that stuff?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes