Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Guys is version 0.7a bugged or something?
There's a bug with Naomi (Mom's friend) in the penultimate mom's scene, the scene repeats itself every time you visit the Spa in the morning (it happened to me) but you just have to avoid going there in the morning and you will be able to access the last mom scene, the scene will keep repeating itself but again... there is no need to go to the Spa in the mornings after mom's last scene because we don't have more content.

Reactions: Everilld

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
How do you bake? What is the formula for each recipe so I can get one of moms famous massages

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
How do you bake? What is the formula for each recipe so I can get one of moms famous massages
Really?

Is it too much to ask of you to read the posts on this page before asking this? It's been answered like half a dozen times on the last two pages alone.

And you being an 'Active Member' of all people should know about using the search function.

Sheesh....

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
how can i leave the batter to talk to aubrey?
and where do i put the patch? same folder as the exe?
ty

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
ty
Don't know about leaving the batter as I used the recipe I found here.

The patch.rpy goes into the '\game'-subfolder of your F.I.L.F.-directory.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
ty
The cooking event is repeatable if you fail. In fact failing gives you the hint to go see Aubrey for a recipe anyway. I'm pretty sure we're not intended to pass the cooking event on the first try without cheating or insane luck. Just fail and get the book from Aubrey and try again.

You put the patch in the "game" folder. The game folder has image and save folders in it.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
sorry guys but when you have planned a bugfix 4this? Im pretty sure ua just kidding us.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
sorry guys but when you have planned a bugfix 4this? Im pretty sure ua just kidding us.
Bugfix ?????? I just started this game from previous update (0.62), and played that through !!! Then played THIS update and I HAVE NO BUGS what so ever !!! I`m not using any cheats, wt or other peoples saves, that may be the reason !!!!

Reactions: UncleVT

joaovale

Jun 13, 2017
Bugfix ?????? I just started this game from previous update (0.62), and played that through !!! Then played THIS update and I HAVE NO BUGS what so ever !!! I`m not using any cheats, wt or other peoples saves, that may be the reason !!!!
no i still got error to get into my "inventory" i can't use the clothes to the other event on the stripclub and i get error every item i try to pick up on the mom's work to get some money. and my file is from the last update the 0.6 one so fix this pls.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
no i still got error to get into my "inventory" i can't use the clothes to the other event on the stripclub and i get error every item i try to pick up on the mom's work to get some money. and my file is from the last update the 0.6 one so fix this pls.
What you mean "you can`t use clothes", if you have those clothes in your inventory, the game TELLS you "do you want to use them", you just accsept !!!! You don`t have to "pick" anything at your inventory !!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes