Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So, nothing new? only the game in Rem'py? nice! I will miss RPG Maker with ICCreations, maybe the only one who knew how to use it, his mini-games were God-tier in RPG, I hope it's the same in Rem'py.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
So, nothing new? only the game in Rem'py? nice! I will miss RPG Maker with ICCreations, maybe the only one who knew how to use it, his mini-games were God-tier in RPG, I hope it's the same in Rem'py.
ICC is not abandoning RPGM as far as I know Incest in Paradise will continue to be made in RPGM unless he changed his mind

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
ICC is not abandoning RPGM as far as I know Incest in Paradise will continue to be made in RPGM unless he changed his mind
IiP is on hold until he hosts his own site or Patreon pulls the stick out of their collective asses.

Love the new version, and his animations are better than in any of his other games. Just wish a little more variety in body coloring. Loved the pale areola of the gamer girl in IA for example.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The switch to renpy is a VERY nice thing for me because i could never save the game in browser(FF) playmode in lx (with rpgm). Needed to switch to win every time. Renpy runs for me under linux smooth like a breeze.

IiP is on hold until he hosts his own site or Patreon pulls the stick out of their collective asses. ...
Oh, thanks for the info. Didn know. I think the website option will happen. The other one i give 0,001 % chance. :winkytongue:

from ICCreations on discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What me from the ICCreations message interests is how he wants to replicate the rpgm map , walk-around behavior and minigames with renpy. Afaik does something like these rpgm assets / build-in map tool not exist for renpy. Would this be individual build for every game?

Greets

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I think it's just as great, only different.
icstor got better art sure but every protagonist in the game is either a douchebag or a douchebag bieber look-a-like (jury still out on milfy city protagonist but so far hes more on the douchebag side)

Reactions: kasata

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Guess it's "Family I'd like to fuck" instead. Well, let's hope the content is more original than the description makes me believe it is.
ooooh. and i thought filf would mean filth i like to fuck. huh.

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
character is change? no mom anymore?

why call her melissa not mom? so that is not incest game anymore?

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Man. Switch from RPGM to Ren'Py is sweet. RPGM has always felt really clunky to me and the constant running back and forth that most RPGM games do got repetetive to me usually. I am not bashing RPGM tho, just not my cup of tea, so a creator Ive enjoyed before moving to my preferred engine is awesome! And the game looks great too!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes