Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
If the dev reads this forum:

I know there aren't a ton of locations, but I have a really hard time seeing those little blue circles. It would be nice if they were bigger and brighter.

Reactions: Centurion

onikm

Mar 3, 2018
The game is around 400+Mb size but only few images. Now i'm stuck with sister at cam and kissing mom on lips. Is that all for the update or for the 400mb game?
Yes that's all. I extracted the images to make sure and that's all there is for this version

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Decided to give in and give it a go....

He's no where near the league of Incestor and Milfy City. The writing is poor, characters unlikable, lack of content even for a first release. Shoddy at best and to be honest the story can only become worse so I will stick to Milfy City.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I would really love to have the "Return" key when I want to get back from the save menu, right now I have to download the just saved game. Pretty please???

Led

Jul 16, 2017
so let's see if I'm correct here
the actions in this update are ... : sis cam event , wet dream, kissing mom on lips aftergiving her lingere....
Did i miss anything juicy ? :p
Spying on Courtney after opening her safe at aunt's house. And that's pretty much all there is, right now.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I would really love to have the "Return" key when I want to get back from the save menu, right now I have to download the just saved game. Pretty please???
Just press the Escape key. Does the same.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
where is the room key of samantha in the room ?? I can not find him
I can not click or take anything
You can't find the key. You need to go to Samantha's room when she's there. You'll distract her and then grab the key.

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
I like the story, even if lacking (should be more by now, atleast 1 scene).
But oh, i can't stand the french-looking twat-protagonist!
I prefer the feeling of having atleast a chance to enter their panties,
but looking like that, i feel doomed before even downloading it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes