Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Im confused, this game used to be on RPG maker and now its Renpy ? dang, I know tons of people hate RPGM games, but I kinda like them, gives me something to do to break up the scenes as opposed after playing through the game once, just skipping dialogue to get to the "action".

U

User_374692

Not much available I have seen, guess comes with the switch over that would take time away to do so.

madmanO1

Dec 17, 2017
I know this game is in the early development, but i do hope the pace of the game slows down a bit. The pace make it seems more far fetched.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Have you not seen how many people can't seem to notice the giant PATCH HERE text under downloads so far?

Do you honestly think they could edit scripts without somehow blowing up their potato?
You're right. Then consider it a option for the few others. :pensive:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If this is all that was done then I will wait for v0.3

v0.2.2
  • Re-rendered a scene involving Samantha for continuity (MC's clothing)
  • The Clothing Boutique is now closed during the Evening and Night.
  • Fixed minor spelling, label and grammar errors

Reactions: Morgandr

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
This game looks promising. ICC seems to have the Renpy engine figured out well enough to present the open world style. Story is adequate for the genre and written by someone who has command of the English language. Renders are good except for the laughable boob-sock clothing.

Some of the UI needs fine-tuning: I think the time-of-day icons need something more than just green vs. black background to distinguish between them, and the "close inventory" at the top of the inventory window is dark gray and it took me a minute of clicking everywhere else before I noticed it. Being able to go to the map from anywhere would be nice, as would the ability to fast-forward from anywhere.

Reactions: Centurion

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its explained on the page where you are downloading the patch. "Simply add the file to the /game folder and start a NEW game." The game folder is not the actual game's folder. Its a directory inside the game ;)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I just discovered this game and the main reason why I never clicked on the thread before is the little anime girl on the banner picture..I don't think it's a good idea to put a chibi character that has nothing to do with the game's real design as a front...But that's just my opinion.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I just discovered this game and the main reason why I never clicked on the thread before is the little anime girl on the banner picture..I don't think it's a good idea to put a chibi character that has nothing to do with the game's real design as a front...But that's just my opinion.
It's a ren'py engine logo man :D There was a rpgm engine in this game. Now he switched to ren'py game engine

Reactions: Darkaura and Drafox
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes