Glew

Jul 1, 2017
@ICCreations
Ok, my belief in you did not disappoint. Your first work with Ren'py is excellent and where the story goes we can see so slowly. But please do not forget the new engine has made the handling a lot easier and you need more scenes or more puzzles to fill the game. But all in all I'm excited keep it up!
And do not listen to the donkey here. You do not copy anything! Tell us your story We listen. Do not forget there is someone waiting for you in paradise! Respectfully pulls the hat.

Ps. the dream scene with the little animation wtf you torture us!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@ICCreations
Ok, my belief in you did not disappoint. Your first work with Ren'py is excellent and where the story goes we can see so slowly. But please do not forget the new engine has made the handling a lot easier and you need more scenes or more puzzles to fill the game. But all in all I'm excited keep it up!

Ps. the dream scene with the little animation wtf you torture us!
And do not listen to the donkey here. You do not copy anything! Tell us your story We listen. Do not forget there is someone waiting for you in paradise! Respectfully pulls the hat
Great teaser!

S

SteelRazer

its quite ok , he ditched rpgm and remade that to renpy thats realy good so I dont mind that there isnt too much content right now.

Reactions: blastwave2k
R

RWaites

I would really love to have the "Return" key when I want to get back from the save menu, right now I have to download the just saved game. Pretty please???
Bottom left over the V0.2 but it is very faint

CGrips and movies

Reactions: ponyguy

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
I was able to play his RPGM games on the Mac using wine. I'm sure they'd run just fine in wine on Linux.
Oh believe me, i did try. However i only get an error.
(I would cite and discus it etc but this would be off topic here.)

This little 49 bytes unlock patch file to grace with his own download is something else. x'D

A simple little code snippet with a few tut lines in the opener would be enough. Like this:

Open a fileeditor and copy+paste the following:
Code:
init -2:
    $ persistent.patch_installed = True
Save the file with the name "patch.rpy" and move/copy it in the "game" directory below the "F.L.I.F.<version>" dir.
DONE.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Looks good. Is it worth playing right now?

Edit: Does this game need any extra patching to restore any incest content? Thanks.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Looks good. Is it worth playing right now?

Edit: Does this game need any extra patching to restore any incest content? Thanks.
Not much there at this point, to clean looking and some inconsistencies imho. The patch was the thing i talked about in my previous post.

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
So um... what do i do after seeing sister at sunset in room "modeling". I have gone everywhere i see on the map and every room at all times and see nothing to do.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Oh believe me, i did try. However i only get an error.
(I would cite and discus it etc but this would be off topic here.)

This little 49 bytes unlock patch file to grace with his own download is something else. x'D

A simple little code snippet with a few tut lines in the opener would be enough. Like this:

Open a fileeditor and copy+paste the following:
Code:
init -2:
    $ persistent.patch_installed = True
Save the file with the name "patch.rpy" and move/copy it in the "game" directory below the "F.L.I.F.<version>" dir.
DONE.
Have you not seen how many people can't seem to notice the giant PATCH HERE text under downloads so far?

Do you honestly think they could edit scripts without somehow blowing up their potato?

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt this game must do something
buy a corse I took the key to the room but more than there is nothing content

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes