jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
yep that was it:FeelsBadMan: really wish iccreations would focus on finishing ic in paradise instead of jumping from game to game each month.

Reactions: KeinBa

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
I just discovered this game and the main reason why I never clicked on the thread before is the little anime girl on the banner picture..I don't think it's a good idea to put a chibi character that has nothing to do with the game's real design as a front...But that's just my opinion.
AGREE! Missed it so many times becouse of that logo. REMOVE IT !

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
yep that was it:FeelsBadMan: really wish iccreations would focus on finishing ic in paradise instead of jumping from game to game each month.
Well, since IiP was put on hold because it threatened to have his Patreon account banned, unless you plan to pay him each month the money he'd lose by not having Patreon, I'd suggest you think a bit on why he changed games and the situation before posting.

He's already finished two entire games, and your post hints that he's one of these dev's that changes mid-game all the time and can never complete his work. That's pretty unfair all things considered.

Oh, and he hasn't swapped games "every month" but he did completely redo this game in Ren'py, in a single months time, mostly because people were asking for it over RPGM, and I think it's a welcome change. He's usually very good at adding content, so let's just wait and see before bitching and complaining, eh?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Its explained on the page where you are downloading the patch. "Simply add the file to the /game folder and start a NEW game." The game folder is not the actual game's folder. Its a directory inside the game ;)
so put the patch in the f.i.l.f 2.2 folder where the application is

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
AGREE! Missed it so many times becouse of that logo. REMOVE IT !
The character is the icon for the ren'py engine. As I've switched to it, I used it to show that it is now in Ren'py. Can't really do much if people don't understand it.

-----------------------------------------
I know a lot of people here seem angry at the amount of content. Don't forget, this was converted to ren'py. An engine that is completely different from RPGM. I am only one person and can only do so much.

Within 3-4 weeks I self-taught myself a new engine, completely remade the world, edited past scene graphics AND text due to story changes (to fit the ren'py engine better) and created new scenes in the time I had left.

I've always made monthly updates to my games. Some devs take 3-4 months between updates with a 2-5 person team. That gives more content in a single release. I may change to by-monthly in the future.

But these releases are optional to play. If you wanted more content within a single sitting... I suggest playing every other release for now. Think of it like a 3 course meal. I'm giving you the option to eat one at a time, but you can wait and have the whole thing once it's ready. The choice is up to you, you shouldn't complain if you are impatient.

Either way, the base game is ready and I don't have to spend 3 weeks creating the base game. I'm working on new locations/scenes/content right out of the stable release of V0.2. I'll be able to provide more content with it's next release.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
From discord:

With the base game world ready with V0.2, I've already started working on content for V0.3 (coming late next month). Starting on the first scene VERY soon, but here is one of the new locations.

David87

Mar 21, 2018
@ICCreations Wow, I thought that you have a whole team behind you. My respect to you, I mean you work all alone and yet you release great monthly updates. Some devs have writers, coders, and what not, yet they release updates after 2-3 months, and let's not talk about quality of that updates and contents. Great job on this game, i like it. When can we expect IiP continuation.
EDIT: Fuckin' hell he made transition from rpgm to ren'py and he needed just 4 weeks. He released great update, there is not much content but it's understandable. Some devs work 4 months for that much content x'D That is really for respect!

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
The character is the icon for the ren'py engine. As I've switched to it, I used it to show that it is now in Ren'py. Can't really do much if people don't understand it.
I made those while actively procrastinating. Feel free to use them, or not. I didnt use anything but your current banner as resources anyway.

On the game: it has way too little content to be enjoyable yet, but the characters seem OK.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes