Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The game has an actual 'game' folder in the root directory. Put the patch inside that.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks for letting me know Ill try it and hope all works.

Also got to say artwork not bad so far not much happening as so early but it is full of promise.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
This game have a lot of potential. Loved the engine switch and the gameplay.
Good renders and animations, like in the previous ICC games.
A message like the one with the sister's quest for all the others would be very useful, especially once the game will have more content.
Looking forward to see more, especially about mom and aunt. They are so... so...
Thanks ICC and @Thrownaway13
yeah, with V0.3, I'll make sure to have a variable counter for each character to give you an idea on whether or not you've seen all the scenes in that current version.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
How does the dialogue change when you don't add the Incest patch?
It refers to them all by name and that their relationships are all best friends. Sometimes there are errors where names haven't quite been converted, but ultimately most evidence of their true relationship is removed.

Unfortunately this has the weird side-effect of making some of the dialogue kind of stiff or weird, since stuff that makes sense being said to a son or a brother kind of comes across as not as natural for an unrelated friend.

Reactions: Olegowsom

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
First names are used instead of mom, son, etc... and no mention about parental
relationship.
It refers to them all by name and that their relationships are all best friends. Sometimes there are errors where names haven't quite been converted, but ultimately most evidence of their true relationship is removed.

Unfortunately this has the weird side-effect of making some of the dialogue kind of stiff or weird, since stuff that makes sense being said to a son or a brother kind of comes across as not as natural for an unrelated friend.
Oooh ok, thanks guys!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in case you didnt realize yet by the banner .....

" oh look ! its a REN'PY game !" ..

LMAO

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
will there be a chance that F.I.L.F. will make it to Android? :)
For now, i'd say there is no point. Later, you can always make a port request in the respective thread. There is a forum for android port requests you know ;)

Reactions: Olegowsom
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes