Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now that you mention it, she's never at home.. Oh Gods, I can't wait... Can we also bring mom? :heartcoveredeyes:
1) Aunty as a stripper? I sure as hell hope so!
2) Mom is a strong independent woman and as a son who is proud of her mom, and her looks, i'd totally support the idea if she so chooses to work as a stripper! ..no ulterior motives whatsoever:coldsweat:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
Overall id say its the best ICCreations games, I'm a big fan of his work, but the art seems to be on another level with this one and also the move to ren'py didn't hurt it one bit!

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Guess it's "Family I'd like to fuck" instead. Well, let's hope the content is more original than the description makes me believe it is.
Maybe the creator should change the name seeing as people actually do use the term F.I.L.F "Father" and it is confusing

Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
Not a fan of having to dig through forums to try and find what is new in an update... hopefully Iccreations reads this because I am a patron of numerous creators and I won’t pledge to a creator that doesn’t make changelogs available to public. That being said, I am a fan of the creator and would consider pledging if they let everyone know what content they putting out there.

Aug 28, 2017
ICCreations is like ICstor, incest adventure = incest story, artifact = milf's control, ICCreations changed rpgm to renpy after icstor did it. He is copying him.
No, he is not copying him, and he doesn't need to. Both of them are great developers.

He only changed to Renpy because there were so many people bitching about RPGM. So he made the switch according to their demand... Now he is being called a copy-cat.

I actually have plenty of respect for ICC. He always finishes his games. And I don't mean "I got burned out, soz for the rush ending"... Nah, he actually gives proper endings, with regular updates.

The irony is that ICC was the best developer that made use of RPGM. The puzzles and exploration elements were actually fun and creative. Like that poem for example.
And yet, he's the one who made the switch, instead of those devs who give RPGM a bad name.

Whatever you do, you'll always have a bunch of whiny idiots dragging you down.

Keep doing your own thing, ICC. I wish you never made the switch, but I completely understand. Best of luck.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
No, he is not copying him, and he doesn't need to. Both of them are great developers.

He only changed to Renpy because there were so many people bitching about RPGM. So he made the switch according to their demand... Now he is being called a copy-cat.

I actually have plenty of respect for ICC. He always finishes his games. And I don't mean "I got burned out, soz for the rush ending"... Nah, he actually gives proper endings, with regular updates.

The irony is that ICC was the best developer that made use of RPGM. The puzzles and exploration elements were actually fun and creative. Like that poem for example.
And yet, he's the one who made the switch, instead of those devs who give RPGM a bad name.

Whatever you do, you'll always have a bunch of whiny idiots dragging you down.

Keep doing your own thing, ICC. I wish you never made the switch, but I completely understand. Best of luck.
You said it! He always finishes his games and of the story and the quality he is one of the best for all incest lovers! His RPGM minigames are legendary no one has ever reached the level and if he can copy that to the new engine, I'm looking forward to rosy times for ourselves.

Reactions: Raven Hex

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
i've done all i can for the sister (says wait to v0.3 for more), i've given the mother lingerie and kissed lips, what else can i do????

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes