AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
HEY GUYS IN THE WALKTHROUGH IS SAYS TO Take “Samantha’s Room Key”. I CANT FIND IT IN HER ROOM CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE TNX :)
go in her room when she's in front of the mirror after she see's your morning glory, should automatically start a scene to get it

Deffers

Nov 26, 2017
You need to go outside the front door and then use the map. That will allow you to continue.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
go in her room when she's in front of the mirror after she see's your morning glory, should automatically start a scene to get it
I have the same problem, I cannot get the key, I go in I talk to her and she tells me to get out. After she leaves and I go back in, there is no key to find

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
I have the same problem, I cannot get the key, I go in I talk to her and she tells me to get out. After she leaves and I go back in, there is no key to find
it is an automatic thing while she is in the room, in front of the mirror, the MC sees the key and does a distraction to get it, then he grabs the key and leaves the room, you do not get the key while she is not there

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
it is an automatic thing while she is in the room, in front of the mirror, the MC sees the key and does a distraction to get it, then he grabs the key and leaves the room, you do not get the key while she is not there
The only option I see is to click on Sis and then this is what happens (see screen shots) Sis 1.JPG Sis 2.JPG Sis 3.JPG Sis 4.JPG Sis 5.JPG Sis 6.JPG

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The only option I see is to click on Sis and then this is what happens (see screen shots)
Sleep on it, try this at different times of the day. You can take the key during this conversation. But only after you were given the hint that you can take her key (so that you know that you are looking for the key).

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
From discord:

V0.3 Update. I've been working on scenes over the past week. One more in progress that involves a new side character. I'll then be taking a break from that and will then be working on some game mechanics. More to come. V0.3 will be released later this month.

- ICCreations

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
New side character, my butt! She won't be left on the side in my game :D;)

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
From discord:

V0.3 Update. I've been working on scenes over the past week. One more in progress that involves a new side character. I'll then be taking a break from that and will then be working on some game mechanics. More to come. V0.3 will be released later this month.

- ICCreations
Meh

Mixatak

Jan 12, 2018
From Discord:

I've done monthly releases since I first started over 2 years ago. Always right on time. I've been wondering if it would be best to change it up a little. Timed releases always puts a lot of pressure, and I prefer putting out more content at a single time. Thinking of possibly releasing content on "when it's ready" rather than "when it's the 20th". Mainly meaning that I'd release a BIGGER update about every month and 1/2 or so, rather than on the 20th of every month. Those damn 28/29 day months really suck. I may just put a poll up and see what everyone thinks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I cant find Samanthas key?
After the morning wood scene go to her room to trigger the phone call scene between her and the cousin.
You'll see a dialog line about the key. Come back to her room in the afternoon.
PS. Welcome on F95!

adasda

Oct 12, 2017
From discord:

- ICCreations
What's the discord?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes