Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The suprise for me will be if she is JUST a stripper and not a whore as well :) Never seen a game where the aunt's mysterious job wasn't prostitution but actually i'm a traditionalist in this sense! I expect her to be as one too! And thats a hellova sexy "work uniform" she wears. I'd soo love to enforce a dresscode upon her at home too!:closedtongue:

Reactions: Raven Hex

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
we have stripclub on the map, so i think she is just a stripper, but who knows
I've never seen a slut-aunty working in a brothel as she always accepts clients at her home. A strip-club often acts as a brothel too. But all this is irrelevant, i don't really care what her job is, she looks mighty hot in that lingerie and i absolutely adore those nipple pasties. I'm gonna soo enjoy the suprise to meet her in a strip club.. i bet she'll be surpised to see her nephew in there too. We all know where its gonna lead ;)

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
i need a walkthrough...
If you're not competent enough to play a v0.2 game with relatively linear content without whining for a walkthrough then frankly I'm not sure you should be playing any video games at all. Go outside and throw rocks at other rocks.

When will release next version?
In about a week, probably even less.

Last edited:

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
If you're not competent enough to play a v0.2 game with relatively linear content without whining for a walkthrough then frankly I'm not sure you should be playing any video games at all. Go outside and throw rocks at other rocks.

thanks

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

Its gameplay is not ez.It isnot click click and read.How do i know when to wait,when to click random room...

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Its gameplay is not ez.It isnot click click and read.How do i know when to wait,when to click random room...
It's not random and it's not complex. You're just not trying hard enough. Here's a hint: different things happen at different times of day.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes