Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So i should click everything in every time?
Dude, are you serious? @Doomskull can't get more clearer than this. This game is linear like almost every VN/Renpy games here. Is it your first shot at those type of games? Really, there's nothing difficult. You're just too impatient. Take your time to understand the game's mechanics.

Reactions: Doomskull

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This is a great game! All incest, no grind nor stupid mini-games and all the girls are hot and beautiful , especially the mom and sis.
I played the renp'y version; which is a pro by it self.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Dude, are you serious? @Doomskull can't get more clearer than this. This game is linear like almost every VN/Renpy games here. Is it your first shot at those type of games? Really, there's nothing difficult. You're just too impatient. Take your time to understand the game's mechanics.
Im at the beginning and i have clicked everything but nothing else happens

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Mom's poster in MC's room is a very sexy detail; it'd be even better if it were clickable.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
help me im stuck after i see my sis stream nude.I tried to talk to mom but nothing happened.What else i could do?

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
ICCreations-heute um 04:52 Uhr

@Everyone Hello, everyone! F.I.L.F V0.3.1 is now ready for BETA testing! Please report ANY bugs you may find. I will fix and re-upload them ASAP. Thank you. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOTE: You will have to start a NEW game. V0.2 files will be incompatible. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Patch Notes:
- New quests/scenes (Aubrey, Sam and Sally Mae) - New locations! (Coffee Bar and Strip Club - MC now has his own cell phone. You will receive texts from other characters from time to time. - No interesting way to make money yet. Use your phone to get quick cash for now (Will be -removed in V0.4) - Laptop access added. Review scenes, view player progress and story element usage. - You can now access the overworld map from your own bedroom. (QoL Change) - Removed the money found in Aubrey's car -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In Progress: Will be changing the images from .png to .webp to keep image quality but decrease file size. Sam animation in progress. Will be added once it's finished

So new scenes are for Aunt, Sis and Stripper.

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016

@Everyone Hello, everyone! F.I.L.F V0.3.1 is now ready for BETA testing! Please report ANY bugs you may find. I will fix and re-upload them ASAP. Thank you. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOTE: You will have to start a NEW game. V0.2 files will be incompatible. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Patch Notes:
- New quests/scenes (Aubrey, Sam and Sally Mae) - New locations! (Coffee Bar and Strip Club - MC now has his own cell phone. You will receive texts from other characters from time to time. - No interesting way to make money yet. Use your phone to get quick cash for now (Will be -removed in V0.4) - Laptop access added. Review scenes, view player progress and story element usage. - You can now access the overworld map from your own bedroom. (QoL Change) - Removed the money found in Aubrey's car -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In Progress: Will be changing the images from .png to .webp to keep image quality but decrease file size. Sam animation in progress. Will be added once it's finished

Meh

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017

So it doesnot have any mom scenes?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes