Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
The character is the icon for the ren'py engine. As I've switched to it, I used it to show that it is now in Ren'py. Can't really do much if people don't understand it.
Game engine is on start on thread in [game_engine]. From "latest updates" I actually expect whats game style so renpy logo may be confusing.
After playing it I will definetly give a game chance. Nice work !

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 80827
Overview:
You the main character come home from a long time away. greeted by your mom and sister you come to find out your aunt and cousin have also moved into town!
Updated: 24-Mar-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
Downloads:

PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Thanks @RWaites

Patch for good stuff:

Old RPGM Version

View attachment 70804 View attachment 70798 View attachment 70799 View attachment 70800
Please Provide Walkthrough because I'm stucked on Kissig MoM at Kitchen on lips and evening let me get dressed

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
The character is the icon for the ren'py engine. As I've switched to it, I used it to show that it is now in Ren'py. Can't really do much if people don't understand it.

-----------------------------------------
I know a lot of people here seem angry at the amount of content. Don't forget, this was converted to ren'py. An engine that is completely different from RPGM. I am only one person and can only do so much.

Within 3-4 weeks I self-taught myself a new engine, completely remade the world, edited past scene graphics AND text due to story changes (to fit the ren'py engine better) and created new scenes in the time I had left.

I've always made monthly updates to my games. Some devs take 3-4 months between updates with a 2-5 person team. That gives more content in a single release. I may change to by-monthly in the future.

But these releases are optional to play. If you wanted more content within a single sitting... I suggest playing every other release for now. Think of it like a 3 course meal. I'm giving you the option to eat one at a time, but you can wait and have the whole thing once it's ready. The choice is up to you, you shouldn't complain if you are impatient.

Either way, the base game is ready and I don't have to spend 3 weeks creating the base game. I'm working on new locations/scenes/content right out of the stable release of V0.2. I'll be able to provide more content with it's next release.
I prefer my hat to your endurance and performance always good quality to deliver. My comment that you should fill your game with scenes or puzzles does not concern this update but the future ones. I know that you have changed the engine and that makes a lot of work. Cheer up, you're one of the best, your games are really fun, keep it up.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I prefer my hat to your endurance and performance always good quality to deliver. My comment that you should fill your game with scenes or puzzles does not concern this update but the future ones. I know that you have changed the engine and that makes a lot of work. Cheer up, you're one of the best, your games are really fun, keep it up.
Please no puzzles, can't think of anything I dislike more in one of these games.......well apart from.......nah better not mention that or the thread will turn into the usual shit storm.

Kllovis

Aug 6, 2017
I cannot find the scene where I can steal the key. When I go in Sam's bedroom she is sitting in front of the small mirror, then when I come back after she bumps me by the entrance, there is no key I can find!

Reactions: Omubozu

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a way to tell you've completed all the scenes for a release?
I'm trying to work out is there more to the kiss in the kitchen and good night in the evening..
So far nothing new but not sure if that's because I have not grind enough, or just nothing there.

Reactions: PolarJade

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i hate games that constantly insert the stupid black frame fadout dividers between every little scene.
its just stupid annoying flicker thats killing viewers eyes. who'd ever want to play it again if it makes their eyes hurt

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Is there a way to tell you've completed all the scenes for a release?
I'm trying to work out is there more to the kiss in the kitchen and good night in the evening..
So far nothing new but not sure if that's because I have not grind enough, or just nothing there.
There is not to both.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Ok it's kinda fun. A good sta rt. But not even Melody .01 good. Some of the game-play dynamics, like having to hunt around for whatever trigger is needed to advance the plot is annoying. Missed the safe for a long while. Too slow-burn for an .02. 1/2 MILF is more than I personally care for. Dev needs to make the map location hot-spots bigger. Worth a download. Worth watching, to see if dev gets better. Not yet patron-worthy, to me, yet.

Reactions: lupy30

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks for your contributions ICCreations. People should be more understanding and wait for the final result. Although there have to be tastes for everything, :).

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
This game have a lot of potential. Loved the engine switch and the gameplay.
Good renders and animations, like in the previous ICC games.
A message like the one with the sister's quest for all the others would be very useful, especially once the game will have more content.
Looking forward to see more, especially about mom and aunt. They are so... so...
Thanks ICC and @Thrownaway13

Reactions: Herhes and Ennoch
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes