• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RagnaG

Sep 22, 2018
Town hall, 3rd draw on the right of the assistants desk, if I recall it was bugged and invisible unless this has been fixed. Just move mouse around and it should come up with you able to click it.
I tried mousing over and clicking everything but it didn't pop up. I'll probably use the same editor to give it to me as it seems to be bugged on my end.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
No I have game on another phone so I dont have old saves and I dont wanna re-play again thats it

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
any news when the next update coming??
Literally one page back:

One problem I have is giving a “possible” release date for people who ask me personally and it speads around. I wanted to add a little bit more content to the update with a mini-game and a side character scene so I delayed it just a little bit.
I essentially have two more scenes to do, adding in/polishing text/transitions, and finally... updating the scene review/journal entries.

Essentially, it’s not going to come out something like today or tomorrow, but it’s getting close. When I make a post saying that I’ve finished the final Melissa scene for the update, that’s when it gets REALLY close as scene creation is the majority of the work

Reactions: KaiserST
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes