Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If it comes out tomorrow, I guess I'll play it on the 2nd, then. IMHO, the next two days are made to party with your family/friends...And not stay behind a PC... Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Reactions: ashish 090

sia47

Jul 29, 2018
I have around 5-6 pending updates, which I still didn't play, including MOTH, which is my 2nd favorite game on F95. So, yeah, I can live without fapping for a few days :)
would u name those 5-6 pending updates, i need some game suggestion for this days, games like milfy city and F.I.L.F

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
ICCreationsСегодня в 11:12

Привет! Да, мне всегда нравится размещать хотя бы одно изображение на сцену. Я провел день, переделывая немного предыдущего содержания Candi. Я не осознавал, но она немного одинока в клубе, и мне это очень понравилось. Достаточно до такой степени, что это беспокоило меня, и я хотел это исправить. Поэтому я потратил немного времени на добавление в пару «безликих» людей, чтобы она могла общаться. В данный момент я работаю над изображениями мини-игр, которые связаны с контентом Мелиссы через Кэнди. Ничего интересного пока нет, хотя у нее будет одна сексуальная сцена, над которой я буду работать сразу после этой мини-игры. Затем у меня есть последняя сцена «расплаты» с Мелиссой, а затем я наконец закончу с содержанием сцены для обновления.
но, да, я опубликую сцену Candi, как только я начну. скорее всего завтра вечером

В какой-то момент я хотел бы начать более подробное еженедельное обновление прогресса для людей и отвечать на вопросы. В основном, чтобы дать людям больше информации о том, над чем я работаю, а не о маленьких постах, которые я помещаю в объявлениях.
Ну и нахуй ты здесь написал по-русски? Здесь пишут только на английском!

Reactions: Laziness and L☹VE

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
There is still an image there, but the developer forbade it to show in order to avoid spoilers, but I don’t want to be in trouble. Want to keep the details of the developer Patreon

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018

ICCreations

hey! Yeah I always like to post at least one image per scene. I spent a day reworking a little of Candi's previous content. I didn't realize, but she is a bit of a loner at the club, and it felt really off to me. Enough to a point that it bothered me and I wanted to fix that. So I spent a little bit adding in a couple "faceless" people for her to interact with. At the moment, I'm working on mini-game images that are tied to Melissa's content through Candi. Nothing sexy interesting on it yet, though she will have one sexy scene which I'll be working on right after this mini game. I then have that last "payoff" scene with Melissa to do and then I'll finally be done with scene content for the update.

Here is an example of the rework with Candi (new image of her turning you away if you've yet to see her at the strip club)
but yeah, will be posting a Candi scene peek as soon as I start on it. likely tomorrow night

Some point I'd like to start a more in-depth weekly progress update for people and answer questions. Basically to give people more info on what exactly I'm working on throughout rather than the small posts I put in the announcements.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Finally ICCreations can't reach the goals that him target release v0.9 before New Years.
I think He will release middle of Jan 2019. Anyone agree with me ?

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
One problem I have is giving a “possible” release date for people who ask me personally and it speads around. I wanted to add a little bit more content to the update with a mini-game and a side character scene so I delayed it just a little bit.
I essentially have two more scenes to do, adding in/polishing text/transitions, and finally... updating the scene review/journal entries.

Essentially, it’s not going to come out something like today or tomorrow, but it’s getting close. When I make a post saying that I’ve finished the final Melissa scene for the update, that’s when it gets REALLY close as scene creation is the majority of the work

RagnaG

Sep 22, 2018
I can't find photo #7. I've completed all girls progress, but can't find it. It's the only one I'm missing and I can't seem to find it in the walkthrough.

U

User_374692

I can't find photo #7. I've completed all girls progress, but can't find it. It's the only one I'm missing and I can't seem to find it in the walkthrough.
Town hall, 3rd draw on the right of the assistants desk, if I recall it was bugged and invisible unless this has been fixed. Just move mouse around and it should come up with you able to click it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes