strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if someone already posted it but from Discord

ICCreationsLast Sunday at 10:47 AM

Likely won't be ready right around Christmas, but hopefully before New Years. Have two more scenes to finish and then I'll just need to get everything ready in game. Due to the Holidays I have to be out of town for 3 days, but I'll have animations rendering for that time. Will get right back to work when I'm back though! Either way, expect late this month

temp_root

Aug 18, 2018
So according to walkthrough I need to ask help from jackie and then go upstairs and tell with sam and keith. But I have completed jackie events and now I cant click on her and when I go upstairs sam just says to go away. I am stuck at sam 7/10 m playing 0.8b beta

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
So according to walkthrough I need to ask help from jackie and then go upstairs and tell with sam and keith. But I have completed jackie events and now I cant click on her and when I go upstairs sam just says to go away. I am stuck at sam 7/10 m playing 0.8b beta
You have to do this over a couple of days. The first day, you buy drinks for Jackie and dance with her. The second day, you ask for help and it should work, that talking with Sam should progress the story.

temp_root

Aug 18, 2018
You have to do this over a couple of days. The first day, you buy drinks for Jackie and dance with her. The second day, you ask for help and it should work, that talking with Sam should progress the story.
I cant click on jackie. I'll just start again when the next update drops.thanks

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Started playing this literally just now and, gotta say, love it when games where you can see the protagonist show him on the name select screen so you can give him something nice and appropriate:

Screenshot_4.jpg

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I hope that the wait will eventually be repaid and that there are many many many many .......... scenes on Melissa

(Sorry my english)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Screenshot_8.jpg

"And I have it on good authority that every stripper's fantasy is to be approached by customers while she's just trying to live her life outside of the club!"

Screenshot_9.jpg

"Unlike me, her older brother who immediately starts creeping on her the moment he gets home from college. I am a Nice Guy who has only her best interests at heart, and am certainly not getting possessive over my own goddamn sister at the mere whiff of foreign testosterone."

Screenshot_10.jpg

Jesus Christ, Louis, shut the FUCK up

Screenshot_11.jpg

Is... is someone gonna tell him? Does he really have no idea how this works?

Screenshot_12.jpg

...Lovely.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 206370

"And I have it on good authority that every stripper's fantasy is to be approached by customers while she's just trying to live her life outside of the club!"

View attachment 206371

"Unlike me, her older brother who immediately starts creeping on her the moment he gets home from college. I am a Nice Guy who has only her best interests at heart, and am certainly not getting possessive over my own goddamn sister at the mere whiff of foreign testosterone."

View attachment 206372

Jesus Christ, Louis, shut the FUCK up

View attachment 206379

Is... is someone gonna tell him? Does he really have no idea how this works?

View attachment 206392

...Lovely.
It's just a game, relax

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes