• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jesvan

Oct 22, 2018
I need help, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game which is I can't enter the protagonist name even I can type the name on it. I'm using Android.
Thanks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I need help, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game which is I can't enter the protagonist name even I can type the name on it. I'm using Android.
Thanks
ren'py has problems with some virt. keyboards, try using google's Gboard.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
It still the same, nothing happens. I already try that
well, then you probably have to wait that a new version drops and i make a new port and include an <ok> button into the input screen.

Last edited:

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
From my discord:
It's now December so I guess it's officially the holiday season! I spent a couple days working on some unique Christmas themed renders. Especially, an 18 character group image of all my game's main cast. (A pain to put together, but worth it.) Think of it as a early Christmas present!
They are now available to view/download by anyone on my site.

If you haven't yet... you can check out my other Christmas/Halloween images from previous years, as well. Enjoy!
Now... back to work on F.I.L.F. V0.9 content!

View attachment 188784
Thank you for the great Christmas present. Man realizes that you love your stories that you tell us and that's why I'm such a big fanboy of you. It's really nice to see all of you on a picture close hm maybe IC in Paridise the big get together? I wish you all the support you need to finish your projects. Keep it up!

Times on the edge for all incest lover here is really the right shit !!!! His games are rocking. Aunt, mother, sister, granny and cousin you can just fucking everything!

@ICCreations I have now a new desktop wallpaper for the Christmas season thank you!

Last edited:

jesvan

Oct 22, 2018
well, then you probably have to wait that a new version drops and i make a new port and include an <ok> button into the input screen.
I don't know what you are saying but i wait a couple of minutes, its still the same, nothing appears sir

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I don't know what you are saying but i wait a couple of minutes, its still the same, nothing appears sir
:geek: i said, you have to wait until a new version of the game is released and until i make a new android port of it.

Reactions: TheBelph

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys.
PC windows v0.8b beta Money hack please ?
Thanks.
Go to the top of the page. Type "money" into the search box at the upper right. Don't include the quotes. Change "Everywhere" to "This thread". Click the SEARCH button.

Look, the first result tells you what to do!

Reactions: gabuk

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Hi there, went throught the walkthrough and I am stuck at this :

At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa - can't find her in the bathroom
Go to the kitchen, and help Melissa baking. You need to add 1 milk, 2 egg, 1 sprinkles and 3 chocolate then stir 4 times.
No matter what option I choose first ( chocolate, vanilla or strawberry ) Melissa seems not to like it.

Any ideas ?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hi there, went throught the walkthrough and I am stuck at this :

At the afternoon check the bathroom to see Melissa - can't find her in the bathroom
In one of the updates, the scene with Melissa in the bathroom was set to happen automatically after you sleep next to her, instead of having you go looking for her in the bathroom.

Reactions: saravanan
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes