crue1

Jul 8, 2017
ICCreationsToday at 20:44

Hey everyone, The voting for the two Harpy scenes is over and #1 and #6 were clear winners. Currently working through #6 at this very moment. #1 will be focused on as soon as this one is ready. Will have a new set of options to vote on in a future release. Thanks
View attachment 182453
Amazing! I loved the IA characters

ProjektRED267

Oct 19, 2018
It's been a while since I've been in this Topic because I do not want spoilers, but I'd like some information, the next update is dedicated to Melissa right? I hope so much

(Sorry my english )
Yes and also Sam

F.I.L.F. V0.9 Sneak Peek #1 Currently working on a good amount of Melissa focused content for the next update. Her storyline will continue as if it's the morning after her last scene in the most latest version.

F.I.L.F. V0.9 Sneak Peek #2 Still working on Melissa content! Once a good chunk of her work is done, I'll be focusing more on Sam.

V0.9 Sneak Peek #3 It's been a few days since I've posted any update. Still more Melissa content going on. I'll be posting a poll on patreon very soon focusing on the Harpy (in-game) site content. In short, past characters will get their own unique scenes and you'll be able to vote on who you would want to be featured first (IA/TA characters). More scenes will be added as F.I.L.F. continues onward!

Last edited:

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
Looking at the iccreations discord page looks like the next update won't be until next month.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Noticed after my playthrough that despite following the walkthrough I was missing two events with Courtney and several photos. Have been able to solve most of the problems with the search function, so all I am lacking now is the first photo.

The walkthrough states: "Next to the bed in Courtney's room after you got the text from her"

Obviously I failed to pick it up when I first got the text, and when I go back to her room when nobody is there I don't see a photo anywhere. Can anybody please give me some pointers?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Noticed after my playthrough that despite following the walkthrough I was missing two events with Courtney and several photos. Have been able to solve most of the problems with the search function, so all I am lacking now is the first photo.

The walkthrough states: "Next to the bed in Courtney's room after you got the text from her"

Obviously I failed to pick it up when I first got the text, and when I go back to her room when nobody is there I don't see a photo anywhere. Can anybody please give me some pointers?

I if remember well, it's on the floor under/near (NOT NEXT) the bed.

Reactions: Ironmaster123456
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes