SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I have two locked events (five total) under Sally Mae. Is this as far as one goes in this version?

Also, there is no progress under Naomi. Shouldn't it be "2/2"?

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
is there any way for earning more money beside working at spa? idk, a cheat maybe?
Folder renpy\common file 00console.rpy edit in notepad next code config.console = False , change config.console = True. Then save it and start the game. Then Shift+O and print money=1000, then esc. enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eu sou o BATMAN

zoomerishe

Nov 9, 2017
Stuck on 8 mom.
Already kissed sister in the night club, then got message from nightclub-girl, who helped me. Then guide says that I need to catch mom in bathroom in the afternoon. But in the afternoon she works in the spa. Have I missed smthg?

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Already have the cam app but when i enter the name of my sister a msg popped up and was written : Sam's story will continue in further update. Any tips?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
It's been a while since I've been in this Topic because I do not want spoilers, but I'd like some information, the next update is dedicated to Melissa right? I hope so much

(Sorry my english )

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Honestly don't like games with a map and money system, but I still wanted to give this one a try since the art wasn't half bad and it had a walkthrough, but the walkthrough seriously doesn't tell you what to do at all, it doesn't tell you any of the routes, and if you can have a two person route or more or anything, it just tells you EXACTLY what to do to progress in X event or Y person, it doesn't tell you how to get there at all, so I'm still mostly left by myself having to navigate the map and figure things out, so I'm giving up on this for now until it has a clearer walkthrough (Or if there is one already, I would very much love for someone to point me in a direction), however long that may take. I'll maybe revisit this then, be it in a month or in a year.

Thanks.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes