D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018

F.I.L.F. V0.9 Sneak Peek #1 Currently working on a good amount of Melissa focused content for the next update. Her storyline will continue as if it's the morning after her last scene in the most latest version.
Will there be scene with Melissa in bikini since at some point MC mentions that she wears skimpy bikinis and there is pool in garden? And will there be more scenes with Melissa and boss or that hand on her ass was all?

Reactions: Bonhart and dE_VoYd

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Will there be scene with Melissa in bikini since at some point MC mentions that she wears skimpy bikinis and there is pool in garden? And will there be more scenes with Melissa and boss or that hand on her ass was all?

I also dream of seeing her in a bikini, and I would also like to see her in super sexy evening dresses:winkytongue:

(Sorry my english)

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
@ICCreations Will we see Melissa in bikini at pool in backyard? Will there be more scenes with Melissa and her boss or that hand on her ass was all?
Don't know about the bikini but...
Melissa will have new content on V0.9. I'm currently working with her now.
And about her boss...
There won't be any NTR. The closest thing you'll ever really see is with Diane and her DP session that I made an option to completely skip if you don't want to partake in. The main cast won't be anything like Diane. Just because there may be an antagonist like Bill in the future, it doesn't mean he's going to cuck you.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes