ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
What is Sam's user name
You don't need it since it's still not implemented. But If I remember correctly it is buttercup69 (look at her phone when she sleeps).

You should made a walkthrough characters vise because I am not able to get 1 scene of samantha
If you're 10/11 with Sam than you're done, that's a bug. You can look at the event tab on the computer and see that all the events are unlocked. Last event with Sam alone is in the living room after breakup with her boyfriend.

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate
Jun 10, 2018
You don't need it since it's still not implemented. But If I remember correctly it is buttercup69 (look at her phone when she sleeps).

If you're 10/11 with Sam than you're done, that's a bug. You can look at the event tab on the computer and see that all the events are unlocked. Last event with Sam alone is in the living room after breakup with her boyfriend.
Thanks for clearing that up

Reactions: ThunderStruck

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
V0.8b shouldn't have any major bugs/errors. If you are having "NOT IN LIST" errors show up, it's VERY likely that you are using a save that was BEFORE they became transferable to new releases.

When a new version is released, the variable "current_version" is checked, and if it is NOT equal to the latest version, it updates the quest dictionary. Saves from before V0.6.2 do not have this variable, and is defaulted to the latest version, thus not updating the quest dictionary unless you manually change the variable with some ren'py dev tools. Though I would suggest using a save someone has provided or start a new game as some items may not be rightfully defined and you may run into errors there.
TL;DR: Either use a save from V0.6.2 or later OR start a new game.

And about the question above, yes, Melissa will have new content on V0.9. I'm currently working with her now.
fantastic, Melissa is one of my favorite Milf and watching this topic for others, so take all the time you need (she is the spearhead of this game), for a job well done on her (and especially with more scenes) I would also be willing to wait 2 months (it would be the best Christmas present)

(Sorry my english)

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
V0.8b shouldn't have any major bugs/errors. If you are having "NOT IN LIST" errors show up, it's VERY likely that you are using a save that was BEFORE they became transferable to new releases.

When a new version is released, the variable "current_version" is checked, and if it is NOT equal to the latest version, it updates the quest dictionary. Saves from before V0.6.2 do not have this variable, and is defaulted to the latest version, thus not updating the quest dictionary unless you manually change the variable with some ren'py dev tools. Though I would suggest using a save someone has provided or start a new game as some items may not be rightfully defined and you may run into errors there.
TL;DR: Either use a save from V0.6.2 or later OR start a new game.

And about the question above, yes, Melissa will have new content on V0.9. I'm currently working with her now.
@ICCreations Next update V0.9 you will have Melissa content threesome with Aubrey ?

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
@ICCreations Next update V0.9 you will have Melissa content threesome with Aubrey ?
it's still too early, even there has not yet been complete sex between Melissa and the MC, inserting a threesome at this point in the story would be inconsistent

in the next update I think it's right that Melissa and MC increase their relationship by themselves, for example some scenes that I would like to see is Melissa in the pool in Bikini, or with a super sexy dress at a dinner with the protagonist:heartcoveredeyes:

(sorry my english )

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well I just tried this game today and it was really good. Love the animation and artwork pretty easy to navigate through. They only complaint I would have at this point is it was to short and there wasn't more to do. I know it is still a work in progress though so that would not be fair. I am very interested in the future upgrades to it so I can expand the interaction with everyone. Thank you for all the work you put into this.

Oh one question I see there is also an incest patch, is that needed with the current version or is it for older ones?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Oh one question I see there is also an incest patch, is that needed with the current version or is it for older ones?
You still need the patch if you want the incest theme.
Good news is the older incest patch works for the current version so you can enjoy the family to your heart's content ;)

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Good news is the older incest patch works for the current version so you can enjoy the family to your heart's content ;)
Okay good to know I will add that patch to the next time I play through, might wait for the next update.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
All I can say is wow!!! The models on this game are super hot I love them all but I agree that the mom melissa is the best milf ever. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry to be that guy but can someone share a full save. Still getting that Aunt/disguise/stripclub crash :( and can't find the 1st and last picture

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes