kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
I just found out about this game but want to know about the NTR will there be any NTR in this game lets say the future.Did somebody talk about these tags with the developer of this game and what did he say about this thing if they did because i am not really fan of NTR and don't want to get into a game that "maybe will have it in the future".

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I just found out about this game but want to know about the NTR will there be any NTR in this game lets say the future.Did somebody talk about these tags with the developer of this game and what did he say about this thing if they did because i am not really fan of NTR and don't want to get into a game that "maybe will have it in the future".
if there will ever be any ntr and such , i think im not alone when saying alot of people will drop their patron support and abandoned the game. I can understand you worried if seen alot of games go down that path.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
if there will ever be any ntr and such shit , i think im not alone when saying alot of people will drop their patron support and abandoned the game, tired of people asking for ntr in games
Oh i understand what you are saying for me it is that i want to know what i will play before i start because the tags on all games are not always 100% done.
As for my fetish to say it like that NTR is really not my thing but some like it i can't do nothing about that or to talk about this game because i did not really even start to play it or even download it still thinking about it.But in the end it is the game of the developer so what he add he add there is nothing for me to do about it or even hate him about that. In the end if somebody does not like it he will skip it or leave it and play another game what more can i say.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
There won't be any NTR. The closest thing you'll ever really see is with Diane and her DP session that I made an option to completely skip if you don't want to partake in. The main cast won't be anything like Diane. Just because there may be an antagonist like Bill in the future, it doesn't mean he's going to cuck you.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
There won't be any NTR. The closest thing you'll ever really see is with Diane and her DP session that I made an option to completely skip if you don't want to partake in. The main cast won't be anything like Diane. Just because there may be an antagonist like Bill in the future, it doesn't mean he's going to cuck you.
Thank you for answering it.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Do we need antagonist awww :pensive:
I just want 1372525a_d.jpg and The-Marvelous-Misadventures-of-Flapjack-Reaction-Gif-Of-Happiness.gif

Reactions: kakaok2o

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Thank you for answering.. Will there another way to earn money, like fishing or something like that

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for answering it.
No problem. People seem to freak out about the smallest things. Often hearing "the update is too short! I went through it so fast!" or "The dev is just trying to waste your time and prolong gameplay!" If I wanted to prolong gameplay, I could have easily made tedious grinding tasks. What I really try to do is create interesting, yet simple gameplay mechanics that are constantly different from each other. Like Cherry's trivia, Candi's combined drinking, etc.
If I REALLY wanted to make the update feel longer and more tedious, I would just make Diane's scenes not trigger until you've done 4-5 days worth of work for her.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
No problem. People seem to freak out about the smallest things. Often hearing "the update is too short! I went through it so fast!" or "The dev is just trying to waste your time and prolong gameplay!" If I wanted to prolong gameplay, I could have easily made tedious grinding tasks. What I really try to do is create interesting, yet simple gameplay mechanics that are constantly different from each other. Like Cherry's trivia, Candi's combined drinking, etc.
If I REALLY wanted to make the update feel longer and more tedious, I would just make Diane's scenes not trigger until you've done 4-5 days worth of work for her.
About the gameplay i don't know anything because i am just downloading it but as for me do your thing what you do best and don't let people tell you what to do when they don't even understand anything about making games.Any update big or small for me is something good to see and that is because the game is not abandoned by the developer.A true fan will always love your update no matter if they are big or small.Just my way of thinking

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you for answering. Will there another way to earn money, like fishing or something like that
There likely will be one more way of repeating ways to make money, but what I mostly try doing is have you make money by going through storylines themselves. Like with the most recent update, $100 from Courtney's scene, $100 that can be found in the desk, possible $300 from diane's scene, etc. Less tedious, and feels more rewarding.

Reactions: Outrider and GroPin

Randeza

May 16, 2018
There likely will be one more way of repeating ways to make money, but what I mostly try doing is have you make money by going through storylines themselves. Like with the most recent update, $100 from Courtney's scene, $100 that can be found in the desk, possible $300 from diane's scene, etc. Less tedious, and feels more rewarding.
ok sounds like a good idea. It's a great game and one of my favorit

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry. What is the character Bill? Is he the boss of the mother?

slapgat

Jul 12, 2018
Thank you for the game i enjoyed so far but i have 2 problems the mixing of drinks the plus and minus signs are not working for me and i cant kiss samanatha otherwise everything worked

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Anyone else getting this message during certain scenes of the new version? Is there a fix?
Looks like it's a bug replica someone had with another questline not updating it's dictionary even though it ran through it's code. Oddly enough, putting a 0.1 second pause in the questlog updating code fixed it in 0.8b.

edit: nevermind. looks like you progressed with a save before V0.6.2, thus not updating the questlog properly.

Osod

Oct 29, 2018
Cool game interesting like the story like the minigames and your trying to add new ones.The only thing I don't like is the face of the sister and the mayor the body is good but their faces for me they look old.And maybe no need of man's just us as mc is enough same with antagonist I don't really thing there should be because people get mad really fast even if they don't understand the situation so it can lead to you losing patrons or to say losing fans and getting haters if they get triggered by the scene with the mayor then this can lead to bad things for you.You have to know that vanilla games and those with family members people playing them can get and will get serious about the characters and the game.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
What is the event beginning (start) of version 0.8b in the walkthrough in post? I don't remember the last event of version 0.7a. Anyone can say me?

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for the game i enjoyed so far but i have 2 problems the mixing of drinks the plus and minus signs are not working for me and i cant kiss samanatha otherwise everything worked
You have to go upstairs and buy the liquor from the bar first. I thought the same thing until I accidentally figured it out.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes