Karsh

May 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
Anyone else getting this message during major scenes? Is there a fix?

Reactions: Paniya
U

User_878567

hi i have an error where i go to the gym to talk to sally mae any save after it?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
IM having problem in getting the last courtney scene, and the first and last picture
To get the last scene with courtney, you need to go in her room when she's not there and open her safe and grab the picture from the earlier scene with her. Then go home and onto your computer. Access the HornyHarpyStudio app and upload the photo. Then visit her at night while aunt is gone.
As for the secret photos a list was put here:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Paniya

May 28, 2017
There are lots of errors in this game. Dose anybody know how to fix this. I'm using the PC version.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There are lots of errors in this game. Dose anybody know how to fix this. I'm using the PC version.
I`m not sure, what`s wrong with you guys ???? I started to play this game from previous update (0.7c) and now this update !!!! NO ERRORS, few MINOR "bugs" (nothing to influences gaming), so I don`t know, how you play or what kind of riggs you have but, imo game is quite playable, nothing serious fauls !!!

Reactions: KiGa and Paniya

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
This is a beta version of the game, released for patrons with early access to the game. I'm all good. If errors make it impossible to play, wait for the final version of game (0.8d) to be released.

Reactions: Paniya

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
To get the last scene with courtney, you need to go in her room when she's not there and open her safe and grab the picture from the earlier scene with her. Then go home and onto your computer. Access the HornyHarpyStudio app and upload the photo. Then visit her at night while aunt is gone.
Im not quite sure why, but there is no picture on her safe and I cant click on her, also on the evening she is nowhere to be found

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Shhh. There's spoiler tags for a reason...

Im not quite sure why, but there is no picture on her safe and I cant click on her, also on the evening she is nowhere to be found
Sorry to be a pain but just have to ask a few q's to make sure you're supposed to be up to that scene. What's your current progress with Courtney? What was the last version that you played and can you click inside her safe and if you can, what do you see?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Shhh. There's spoiler tags for a reason...

Sorry to be a pain but just have to ask a few q's to make sure you're supposed to be up to that scene. What's your current progress with Courtney? What was the last version that you played and can you click inside her safe and if you can, what do you see?
Actually I had everything done, I messed things up, all good, thanks

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
ICCreations in the next update there will be scenes on Melissa? please tell me yes:'(

(Sorry my english )

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
V0.8b shouldn't have any major bugs/errors. If you are having "NOT IN LIST" errors show up, it's VERY likely that you are using a save that was BEFORE they became transferable to new releases.

When a new version is released, the variable "current_version" is checked, and if it is NOT equal to the latest version, it updates the quest dictionary. Saves from before V0.6.2 do not have this variable, and is defaulted to the latest version, thus not updating the quest dictionary unless you manually change the variable with some ren'py dev tools. Though I would suggest using a save someone has provided or start a new game as some items may not be rightfully defined and you may run into errors there.
TL;DR: Either use a save from V0.6.2 or later OR start a new game.

And about the question above, yes, Melissa will have new content on V0.9. I'm currently working with her now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
V0.8b shouldn't have any major bugs/errors. If you are having "NOT IN LIST" errors show up, it's VERY likely that you are using a save that was BEFORE they became transferable to new releases.

When a new version is released, the variable "current_version" is checked, and if it is NOT equal to the latest version, it updates the quest dictionary. Saves from before V0.6.2 do not have this variable, and is defaulted to the latest version, thus not updating the quest dictionary unless you manually change the variable with some ren'py dev tools. Though I would suggest using a save someone has provided or start a new game as some items may not be rightfully defined and you may run into errors there.
TL;DR: Either use a save from V0.6.2 or later OR start a new game.

And about the question above, yes, Melissa will have new content on V0.9. I'm currently working with her now.
Thanks for the GREAT game !!!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes