TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I tried to join Courtney and Sam in the shower at the gym but it said I need to get a bit closer to Sam first. I used the walkthrough, is it accurate or is it in the next update?

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
I tried to join Courtney and Sam in the shower at the gym but it said I need to get a bit closer to Sam first. I used the walkthrough, is it accurate or is it in the next update?
Can't do it yet. I think it also says you can't progress one of them that far yet when you try doing that.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Can't do it yet. I think it also says you can't progress one of them that far yet when you try doing that.
Yeah it said something like that about Sam.

Thanks for the reply I was just curious if I had missed something but it sounds like im good to go until next update.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
commenting here so I could get notifications.
also where are the fan signatures? link is broken
You can click "watch" at the top right.

To find fan sigs, you can use the search at the top right. Click "This thread" to replace "Everywhere", then type "Krull" in the "By:" box. You get this:

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys can anyone help me i cant put a name in the (you) char xD can anyone solve the prob? Plss
Which OS are you running it on? If it's Android (I had that same problem in that), I ended up installing Swiftkey keyboard replacement and it allowed me to finally hit enter.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if someone already posted it but from Discord

ICCreationsLast Sunday at 10:47 AM

Likely won't be ready right around Christmas, but hopefully before New Years. Have two more scenes to finish and then I'll just need to get everything ready in game. Due to the Holidays I have to be out of town for 3 days, but I'll have animations rendering for that time. Will get right back to work when I'm back though! Either way, expect late this month

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes