Nov 26, 2018
Sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times before but i cant get a straight answer on where to fine the Key to Sam's Room, i may have just missed the obvious but ive looked through these pages and the walkthrough

Update: and as soon as i posted this i found the key
for future reference the key will be with sam on a weekday morning for you to steal

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Other than a perfect memory, is there a way to compensate for the lack of hints? @ICCreations
For now there isn't much. As I edit each character's idle tags to give them more character, I'll add conversation hints about a few things. I have a MUCH better plan for my next game in terms of what needs to be done next, though that won't be for some time.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
good update;)... but if MC hadn't saved Sam, that asshole would have raped her... it tastes a little nasty... Wouldn't it be easier at home Sam tell MC (it's her brother and they became so close together) that she was being blackmailed and they came up with a revenge plan together :devilish:

Mar 11, 2019
okay i sorted out my previous error but now all i have left is to finish Sis story....i've done the privet show 2 times already once without her knowing it's me and the other with her knowing it's me...and i keep seeing people bringing up the motel and fighting keith....how does that come up?

cully

Sep 28, 2017
okay i sorted out my previous error but now all i have left is to finish Sis story....i've done the privet show 2 times already once without her knowing it's me and the other with her knowing it's me...and i keep seeing people bringing up the motel and fighting keith....how does that come up?
goto the gym to see Sam and cuz, it will trigger it. Keith will show up there after practice.

Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Man after 6 months another update. No thnx. I quit on this shit. Started to be top 5 my fav game. It quickly become bullshit waiting like many others great plot ideas that would never been finished EVER! SO LONG. I GO TO SOME OTHER GAME.

Reactions: MetalSyr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Other than a perfect memory, is there a way to compensate for the lack of hints? @ICCreations
I did not need a walkthrough. It seemed pretty easy to figure out. I just looked at the progress chart and looked for Sam basically. The only trouble I had was seeing the hotel. I looked too when I had to find Sam. Pretty hard to miss actually. Between the x/x progress, you can see if any scenes are missing. I like that you are told when a character will have more updates later, letting you know that one is finished

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
For now there isn't much. As I edit each character's idle tags to give them more character, I'll add conversation hints about a few things. I have a MUCH better plan for my next game in terms of what needs to be done next, though that won't be for some time.
Wait! What? Next game? LOL I like this one.

ghost zone

Apr 25, 2018
They're both at the motel, 10 is obtained when you search the word on the dumpster behind the motel, the 11th image is obtained after a specific event where you'll need to go into one of the rooms, and it'll be located on the wall.
Thank you, but when I found the word on the trash can in the gallery, the photo didn't open. I'll be waiting for the update.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
So anyone else notice Sam's necklace changed from blue to red at the end of this update? Definitely nothing important. I just kept staring at it wondering did she just become the new ruler of Stormhold.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
I love this game from the beginning , only problem is that after the fightscene at the motel i get a endless loop and get back to the laptop screen with scenes and should repeat the scene to find here always!! Someone have the same issue? and i cant get Cherry to act in the Gym or the shop :(

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes