Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You need to visit her at the Gym and the clothes shop. If you did already, then it could be a bug, that cause those pics disappear, in which case you could bring them back by dev console.
check picture i uploaded, it is video scenes that are missing, i have 3/5 and Im looking in the save game, but I have no clue what they are called, the photos are easy to find, but not the playback videos, what are they called? not on review_, not on cherry, not on videos not on _c , etc..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
check picture i uploaded, it is video scenes that are missing, i have 3/5 and Im looking in the save game, but I have no clue what they are called, the photos are easy to find, but not the playback videos, what are they called? not on review_, not on cherry, not on videos not on _c , etc..
Here is my version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You obviously miss gym and clothing boutique scenes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ah, the good old-fashioned "brother saves sister from jerk boyfriend then gets rewarded with sex" storyline. It may a box-standard trope of so many incest games, but by God I love it when a sister confesses her love for her brother and the two of them then proceed to have hot, sweaty, passionate sex. :love::love::love:

Reactions: Cico8

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
That strange my version say mom 21/20
I bet you missed one more progress increase than it should be before you got the bj from Mel. :D

What are you talking about? The photos are nothing to do with this case...
I'm talking about the events. You missed those... and those are the Gym and the clothes shop...
On the other hand you missed the review_scene_cherrygym and review_scene_cherryboutique

Her phone ? Where ? cannot find it
In her room, at night, after you got her keys and know that she do "something interesting". :)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
edit:: review_scene_cherrygym and review_scene_cherryboutique does not exist in savegame so i cant set value to them like how to unlock pictures
there is review_c_4 and review_c_5 both set to value 1 review_c_1 review_c_2 review_c_3 are set as boolean and to True

Here is my version.
You obviously miss gym and clothing boutique scenes.
yea but they only say she is busy when you go there, done those scenes ages ago, maybe i did them before they added the system where you can rewatch ?
Her phone ? Where ? cannot find it
at night when she is sleeping? it is next to her on the bed?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
edit:: review_scene_cherrygym and review_scene_cherryboutique does not exist in savegame so i cant set value to them like how to unlock pictures
there is review_c_4 and review_c_5 both set to value 1 review_c_1 review_c_2 review_c_3 are set as boolean and to True
review_sm_4 = 1
review_sm_5 = 1

Darius83

Sep 24, 2017

yea but they only say she is busy when you go there, done those scenes ages ago, maybe i did them before they added the system where you can rewatch ?

at night when she is sleeping? it is next to her on the bed?
Incredibly not . . . no phone on her bed :cry::cry::cry:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Incredibly not . . . no phone on her bed :cry::cry::cry:
Okay some question...
1) Did you got the key to Sam's room?
2) Did you check on her while do the cam show (evening)?
3) Did you get a blowjob from her at night while she is sleeping to unlock the phone?
4) Do you check here?

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Hello friends, I have a problem and I need a little help! I've done everything to find these photos and nothing! Any tips?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
What's next is to go see the sister and cousin pratice volleyball.
If you talk about the
, that's on the next page. ;) This one is the

Hello friends, I have a problem and I need a little help! I've done everything to find these photos and nothing! Any tips?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes