alex410

Jul 2, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to get the 3rd and 4th event for Jackie? I cant talk to her after she bought the bloody rose.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Still no sex scenes with mom?
The build up is better. Parents have much more reservations about fucking their own children for obvious reasons so it takes time to get them to go all the way, but young, sexually open, liberal siblings and cousins are easier to persuade into having sex with a relative, especially when they're close in age.

Reactions: Silf

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to get the 3rd and 4th event for Jackie? I cant talk to her after she bought the bloody rose.

First you have to talk to Melissa in the living room in the afternoon to unlock the wine! After that, just follow these steps!
This way you will have the events of Jackie and 2 Event of Melissa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just one question....... Moms and Naomis progress shows Mom=21/20 and Naomi=3/2 ???? I have everything done (sceens and hidden pictures), so I`m out of options (bug???). Last version (0.9b), their progress fields was empty !!! All others girls progresses are full !!!!

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Just one question....... Moms and Naomis progress shows Mom=21/20 and Naomi=3/2 ???? I have everything done (sceens and hidden pictures), so I`m out of options (bug???). Last version (0.9b), their progress fields was empty !!! All others girls progresses are full !!!!

What photo are missing from the events?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Just one question....... Moms and Naomis progress show Mom=21/20 and Naomi=3/2 ???? I have everything done (sceens and hidden pictures), so I`m out of options (bug???). Last version (0.9b), their progress fields was empty !!! All others girls progresses are full !!!!
Usually the progress goes:
Code:
progress_whatever += 1
But there is some action where the code is:
Code:
progress_whatever = xx
where xx is the exact number. So technically there could be event where the xx number is setted and then there could be multiple increase after that...
For example for the mom, the exact number is 19. And if there is two more increase because of somekind of bug or what, the final number will be 21/20. :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Usually the progress goes:
Code:
progress_whatever += 1
But there is some action where the code is:
Code:
progress_whatever = xx
where xx is the exact number. So technically there could be event where the xx number is setted and then there could be multiple increase after that...
For example for the mom, the exact number is 19. And if there is two more increase because of somekind of bug or what, the final number will be 21/20. :)
So, witch file I have to edit and is Moms stats 19/20 or 20/20 ????

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Weird.
May be a possible bug. Have you played since the beginning to know if this happens?
I have played sins the first release and everything was allright at 0.8 !!! Then 0.9 their stats was missing (empty field, no stats box) and now this !!! I just hope, that when Dev releases that fixed version ( one animation was at rendering state in this version), he can fix this bug allso !!!!(y)

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
i see for melissa 13/20 progress but i had already titjob and blowjob in bed, there is something else after?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok im not sure if my game is buged or im missing something or what is going on with it im missing only 1 thing in 100% of the current build and is something i should already have it #1 in the pic archive i tryed the stand next to her bed nothing there i cant seem to find it at all iv looked everywhere in her room and not ill attach my save so if someone have time to look for it and maybe see if its a bug great if not ill try again next update

3.90 star(s) 104 Votes