profgamer23

May 1, 2019
i need help im unable to play hscenes in this game for ex: when i got into mayors office and its time for the hscene to be played the screen goes black but the dialogue continuous how can i fix this? i tried downloading codec pack but doesnt help

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I can't seem to find the key to Sam's room. I've looked all over the house and in the walkthrough. I still can't find it.

What do I edit in the save file if I can't find it?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I can't seem to find the key to Sam's room. I've looked all over the house and in the walkthrough. I still can't find it.

look back through this thread, youll see a lot of people have asked this question and its been answered many times

Reactions: Nerttu

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Go into her room. You do something to distract her and then steal the key as she is distracted.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Cavazax

Nov 14, 2017
when i try and add the incest patch its say 'winrar can add files only to rar or zip archives' how do i get past it ?

U

User_1280413

If only more games were as well designed, written and rendered as this one. Everything about it is fantastic - even the current length of the game. I've been playing for hours and hours already trying to progress and it's neither braindead-easy or nightmare-hard. All of the characters are unique, all of the storylines are very well done.

My only gripe is that I can't get into Melissa yet!

This dev is definitely getting a donation.

Also did anyone else notice how Samantha is the same model as Melody?

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
is there a kind soul who would share a save just before last update I had to redownload the game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
when i try and add the incest patch its say 'winrar can add files only to rar or zip archives' how do i get past it ?
You need to extract the game, not play the game from inside the archive.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes