Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
V0.11 Content Info + More

Hey everyone,
Now that V0.10 is out for $5 patrons, I've started work on V0.11. Just want to say thank you so much for your support. Been getting a lot of positive feedback from the latest update, and I'm glad a lot of you have enjoyed it. I don't like doing QTE stuff much, but I REALLY wanted it to feel like you beat Keith up. Could have done the easy route of just a few images of punches and lines of text, but it wouldn't have felt rewarding. Even the moving still images IMO, gave it a little extra flavor. I'm overall happy with it.
Anyways, I'm currently working on an extended scene or two with Samantha at the pool. Stuff that happens AFTER her latest scene. Once I finish with it, I'll be putting A LOT of focus on Aubrey. I want to revamp her idle scenes, just as I did with Samantha in the latest update. Just to give her character a little more... character, overall.
You'll also see some Diane content as she is involved with Aubrey's questline. I do need to work on some side characters sometime, so I hope to fit in some content for characters like Naomi and Delia as well. They have some planned side scenes. Likely won't be doing a Harpy Site scene on this update, just so I can fit in more content for all of the main cast.
Also, I need to mention... I've been planning to move across the country for a while now, and it's finally happening, but a little sooner than I expected. So, later this month, I'll be driving about 40-50 hours from Point A to Point B. I'll be on the road for about 4 days, but will try to get settled and back to work ASAP. I just want to be transparent with everyone and let you know what will be going on. Will of course, still be on discord and communicate with all of you, as well as work on what I can that doesn't need the use of a computer.
Last, but not least... I was wondering if there is any interest for a working stream. You could communicate with me while I work on new content from time to time (Patron roles only). I could answer questions you may have while I provide a casual stream of image/animation creation. It's something I'd be comfortable with and could do if there is enough interest.
So yeah, still finishing up on some extra Sam content for V0.11, will post more info about other upcoming content soon! Thanks!

Miz3r

Oct 31, 2017
Download links dont seem to work, keep getting a download error for pc
Not sure why or if its just me

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone have a solution to this please? I can’t go forward into the storyline without getting access to Camsite
Go to the top of the page, type
keyboard
into the box in the top right, and click "SEARCH". You'll find your answer pretty quickly.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Quite nice update. I liked how Keith face was mashed. I like where this story goes and have some doubts about MC little carrer in Amateur Poprn indsystry. But what makes me worry is that i can't progress with Jackie and Melissa. I need to get this special wine and have bought all drinks [3 of each] and i can't interactc with Jackie to complete this quest. Have anybody similar bug?

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations 21:17
lol yeah she definitely needs some. lots of characters need some really. I'm planning on having a Melissa focused update in V0.12 but want to have some good Courtney content along side her

I just know Aubrey needs a lot of love and want to get to her first heh

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I can't seem to find the key to Sam's room. I've looked all over the house and in the walkthrough. I still can't find it.

Which element/variable do I edit in the save file if I still cant find it?

Thanks for any help in advance.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I put the incest patch in the /game folder, but the MC still refers to the characters by their first names. Not mom, or aunt whatever. Are those characters not his family or what? Kinda confused.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I put the incest patch in the /game folder, but the MC still refers to the characters by their first names. Not mom, or aunt whatever. Are those characters not his family or what? Kinda confused.
Is the patch's name "patch.rpy"?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, its the one listed on the 1st page with the other files.
My point is the game will load a file named "patch.rpy". If it's "patch (1).rpy" it won't be loaded correctly.

It should be in the same folder as gui.rpy.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes