armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
HAs anyone unlocked all the photos? Cant find 6,9,11
Yes I did.
6 is the word in the locker room.type it in the computer of your room.
11 is another word in the alley of the motel.Again type it
9 is after you have fun with Jackie in the toilet.Get back there and search first toilet stall

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
HAs anyone unlocked all the photos? Cant find 6,9,11
6: I think there's a locker in the gym, with a word to search for on the computer (It was something like "chocolate delight" if I remember correctly)
9: A day after the 4th event with Jackie in the night club, you can find the photo in one of the toilet cabins
11: A day after the Sam & Keith event, buy room key 101, the picture is there

Dale oneill

Aug 23, 2017
Is there anyboby that is having trouble with the incest patch I have tried everything and it still will not work I still played it Great update just trouble with the patch

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Hi guys, how can I fulfill this line in the walktrough? What are the conditions?

➢ Go home, and check Sam's room. [Unlock Sam's event #3 & Sam progress #6 & Fantasize about Sam]

thanks in advance

new thing : ➢ Go back to her room and talk with her. [Unlock Sam event #2 & Sam progress #3]
I can, and can choose, what I ask from her. But the progress stay on #2.... why? How can I increase? If I go back to living room, Keith arriving, then will progress increase to next level. But based on the walkthrough it has to be 4, not 3....

Crazy stucked...

dob

Apr 27, 2017
Someone can help with Jackie event 4?
In Walkthrough said buy 2+3+2 drinks and give all to Jackie. It will be 75% and she run in toilet bcs "its too much alcohol"... In toilet when press on her door sayd like "try another night"
I cant understand what need do correctly...

Reactions: Alcatraz Ag

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Someone can help with Jackie event 4?
In Walkthrough said buy 2+3+2 drinks and give all to Jackie. It will be 75% and she run in toilet bcs "its too much alcohol"... In toilet when press on her door sayd like "try another night"
I cant understand what need do correctly...
You missed...
Buy 1 Fiery Kiss, 2 Smooth Move and 3 Cool Breeze

Reactions: Ruffuss

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
➢ Go home, and check Sam's room. [Unlock Sam's event #3 & Sam progress #6 & Fantasize about Sam]
I haven't played with a walkthrough, so don't know exactly what's the problem there...
To get scene #3 you must've got the key to her room (I think, you can get it, when she's sitting on the table in her room in the morning, choosing the talking option "notice the key to her room" or something like that) and enter her room at afternoon again.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
What hell is happening
I get the blowjob still it's not showing in
Gallery....
Why??????
And
After getting help from Jackie for sam.amd Keith

I can't see mother in bathroom in afternoon

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
Just playerd the entire game again... oh, god, this game is masterpiece. :c

The mom really got me at first sight... and Sam slowly... The incest, despite a bit rush, is really nice. :s

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i got a problem with sally (red head stripper). i did her whole story (so far) but i can't rewatch the last 2 scenes. they are locked in the computer. progress shows 7/7. any ideas why that is?

i attached my save so you guys can see what i mean.

Booor

Apr 27, 2019
[QUOTE = "Booor ، المنشور: 1852955 ، العضو: 1385008"]
كيف يمكنك حفظ المهام
[/ اقتبس]
[QUOTE = "ReJoe ، المنشور: 526112 ، العضو: 59215"]
أحد يعرف كيف حفظ؟ بدأت في الضغط على مفاتيح F وتركت للعبة إلى القائمة الرئيسية.
[/ اقتبس]

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes