Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hi I have a problem with the 0.10b android version. When I try to write the user name in the cam app it just stays there. I'm using SwiftKey and I tried gboard as well but nothing. Is there any way I can get around this? I didn't have this problem with 0.9.
I have the same issue with Swiftkey. Try hacker's keyboard (from play store). It works fine with Android RenPy games.

Reactions: Cybermorf

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Do any of you guys ever...EVER search this thread for the answers to your questions? FFS at least put in 15 or 20 seconds of effort before asking questions that have likely been answered 10 times already. Your laziness or ineptitude just jams up an already bloated thread. I can promise you in a 300 page thread, most of your questions (especially relating to earlier releases!) have been answered multiple times...NOW GET OFF MY LAWN! :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Do any of you guys ever...EVER search this thread for the answers to your questions? FFS at least put in 15 or 20 seconds of effort before asking questions that have likely been answered 10 times already. Your laziness or ineptitude just jams up an already bloated thread. I can promise you in a 300 page thread, most of your questions (especially relating to earlier releases!) have been answered multiple times...NOW GET OFF MY LAWN! :p
Hey man! I seem to have lost my tissue box..Can you help me find them?:LOL:

Reactions: Shiva0067

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Stuck again. Can't seem to find her in the living room any time. Please help :( Screenshot_20190428-020759__01.jpg

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Loved this update, although I'm suspect to tell because I have a thing for sister taboo. Anyone knows which girl will focus next? I'm dying to see that gym shower scene soon!

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone else have issues with rar? Doesn't seem to open for me with this patch
I am having the same problem, no matter how I download it when I try to open it it says it either corrupted, incomplete or type unknown. There is something wrong with the file.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes