Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
so i can watch rerun on pc and it is a different scene?
If you played version 0.10a, you should notise, that allmost at the end of that episode (sex with Sam, sideways), the animation wasn`t done ready (it even says so at the game), so in this version that animation is READY !!!!!!:p

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you played version 0.10a, you should notise, that allmost at the end of that episode (sex with Sam, sideways), the animation wasn`t done ready (it even says so at the game), so in this version that animation is READY !!!!!!:p
ohh yea that 1 animated frame that looked a bit weird, oki got it, thx
reminded me of the leaked scene from wolverine origin movie when that head falls down and cut through the huge chimney :eek:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Still some bugs, during new Harpy video animations stop working after first "cycle".

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
So I loved this update. Maxed out with sister events. Wow!
Just wondering where mom is. Haven't seen her for a long time and still have a bunch of events with her. Is she still MIA, or did I miss something ?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
How do you tell where in the walkthrough the newest patch starts? I kinda forget where i was and dont want to start a new game.
Last save point has me when keith shows back up, literally "What are you doing here"

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Have you done the private show with her?
No. I cannot get anything else to trigger for her. I'm stuck at the point I indicated in my post, hence the post. How do you get the next step to trigger? I've sat down and talked with her sunbathing so many times I'm probably sunburned by now. I've watched her play volleyball enough that I could probably coach and the shower scene after is still stuck with her saying no. I've looked at her phone at night. I've watched her show so many times i have it memorized. I'm good and stuck.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
No. I cannot get anything else to trigger for her. I'm stuck at the point I indicated in my post, hence the post. How do you get the next step to trigger? I've sat down and talked with her sunbathing so many times I'm probably sunburned by now. I've watched her play volleyball enough that I could probably coach and the shower scene after is still stuck with her saying no. I've looked at her phone at night. I've watched her show so many times i have it memorized. I'm good and stuck.
In her show, click the private show button

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes