tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Are previous saves incompatible? Everything I do crashes it...

dunno sometimes it just boots me back to menu, other times i get
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2791, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_dict_update'.

which is hilarious cuz when i checked the script at 2791 is return haha there is nothing about any such label anywhere in any script tho, WTF??

ugh it's crap like this that turns me off of a game.. btw save games work fine in last version, just not in .10b why??

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
No. I cannot get anything else to trigger for her. I'm stuck at the point I indicated in my post, hence the post. How do you get the next step to trigger? I've sat down and talked with her sunbathing so many times I'm probably sunburned by now. I've watched her play volleyball enough that I could probably coach and the shower scene after is still stuck with her saying no. I've looked at her phone at night. I've watched her show so many times i have it memorized. I'm good and stuck.
Watch the show then pay for a private show. Two times.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
How do I get Mom back in the game? I haven't seen her in the house or at the spa. The map shows her home at night.

donghi

Jul 19, 2018
Greetings,
here my Italian translation of FILF 010b. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install just unrar the file FIL010bIta.rar inside the "game" directory of the game. In practice the unattached * .rpyc files must be together with the original * .rpa files of the game.
Note
1) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.
2) Include the incest patch (Mom is Mom, Sister is sister).

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in Italiano di FILF 010b. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file FIL010bIta.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica .
Note
1) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
2) Include la patch incesto (Mamma e' mamma, sorella e' sorella).

Hi, I don't know what I'm wrong but the translation doesn't work for me ....
1) I extracted the .rar file directly in the "game" folder (replacing the present files), the game starts but the text is still in English.

I made this further attempt:
1) place the .rar file in the "game" folder
2) unpacked and a "FIL010bIta" folder is created, linked to the "game" folder
3) I run the program and it gives me error, I close it and I open it again but it is always the same answer.
4) write that "the unpacked * .rpyc files must be together with the game's original * .rpa files",
but I can't find * .rpa file ....
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much, the game is very nice and read it in your own language even more ...

===============

Ciao, non so cosa sbaglio ma la traduzione non mi funziona....
1) Ho estratto il file .rar direttamente nella cartella "game" (sostituendo i file presenti), il gioco parte ma il testo è ancora in inglese.

Ho fatto questo ulteriore tentativo:
1) posiziono il file .rar nella cartella "game"
2) scompatto e si crea una cartella "FIL010bIta", suballegata alla cartella "game"
3) eseguo il programma e mi dà errore, chiudo e riapro ma è sempre la stessa risposta.
4) scrivi che "i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco",
ma non trovo file *.rpa....
Cosa sto sbagliando?
Grazie molte, il gioco è molto bello e leggerlo nella propria lingua ancor di più...

Bluebear

May 31, 2018
Is there any new mom content in version 0.10b. I can see there are 5 possible new scenes but how i trigger the further storyline with mom.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes