Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
@ICCreations the latest version is extremely buggy for me: The bathroom fantasy scene with sister has only the upper half of her visible. The game started to work sooo slow, that I have to wait half a minute for nay reaction on my click. Something went very wrong with this update

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That minigame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw i hope in future updates there will be more night scene in mc room where either mom or sis visits or both :D i can only dream right.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Ok, I'm at a loss. How do I advance Sam? I have 12/16 events. I can sunbath with her and the 'watch sams private show' option is red. I've told her about sex with jackie in the nightclub bathroom. We've discussed the make out session. Picture wise I'm missing #5, #11 and the whole second page. I cannot find the trigger to move on. Any help?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ok, I'm at a loss. How do I advance Sam? I have 12/16 events. I can sunbath with her and the 'watch sams private show' option is red. I've told her about sex with jackie in the nightclub bathroom. We've discussed the make out session. Picture wise I'm missing #5, #11 and the whole second page. I cannot find the trigger to move on. Any help?
Have you done the private show with her?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
just make sure you did everything with mom first and then i think sam part will trigger. btw is this a bug i have sam say 16/16 but the mom looks like 24/20 i dont this is right i have this some time with other females too.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Glad I played through the update before the private show money fix was made. That's some unnecessary grinding right there.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update18/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Filf" version "0.13.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Filf" versione "0.13.1".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 02/1/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Filf" version "0.12.3".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Filf" versione "0.12.3".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 03/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Filf" version "0.12".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Filf" versione "0.12".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Greetings,
here my Italian translation of FILF 010b. As far as possible I tried to eliminate the grammatical inaccuracies resulting from the translation of Google Translate.
The translation is here:

Installation
To install just unrar the file FIL010bIta.rar inside the "game" directory of the game. In practice the unattached * .rpyc files must be together with the original * .rpa files of the game.
Note
1) At the first start an error may occur. Just close and restart the game.
2) Include the incest patch (Mom is Mom, Sister is sister).

Saluti,
qui la mia traduzione in Italiano di FILF 010b. Per quanto possibile ho cercato di eliminare le inesattezze grammaticali derivanti dalla traduzione di Google Translate.
Installazione
Per installare basta scompattare il file FIL010bIta.rar all'interno della directory "game" del gioco. In pratica i file *.rpyc scompattati, dovranno essere assieme ai file *.rpa originali del gioco.
Note
1) Al primo avvio puo' presentarsi un errore. Basta chiudere e riavviare il gioco.
2) Include la patch incesto (Mamma e' mamma, sorella e' sorella).

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what new sam scene are they talking about in 10b? shower at gym?
ive still done everything with everyone from 10a

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
this walkthrough is so confusing, it tells you to go to sams room to unlock her event #3 and progress #6 which you cant because the doors locked, then i skip thinking theres a mistake and the walkthrough tells you to go to her bedroom and night and touch her tits, which again the door locked so im pretty sure you're suppose to get her key but the walkthrough doesnt tell u where and how

Reactions: InfamousAone

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
this walkthrough is so confusing, it tells you to go to sams room to unlock her event #3 and progress #6 which you cant because the doors locked, then i skip thinking theres a mistake and the walkthrough tells you to go to her bedroom and night and touch her tits, which again the door locked so im pretty sure you're suppose to get her key but the walkthrough doesnt tell u where and how
the walkthrough is out of date, it should be removed from the OP

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes