Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i would never in my life support a single " game developer " that makes ren'py or RPGM pieces of garbage. There's a metroidvania game floating about on this site that I would actually support. They made a custom game engine, and it's actually a REAL GAME. not ren'py still images with fake-ass backdrops and humans that look like they were dug out of cryogenic freezing.
as a non-supporter, my opinion is maybe even MORE valid than your blind-ass who will obviously defend garbage Patreon milkers; simply because your money went into their scam of shitty flips.
Enjoy wasting your money, I'll use my head and just...not support that type of filth.
cheers.
LOL Huh? If you were paying any attention you would know I don't support this game. I have also said that these are not really games. They are VNs which can be thought of as a digital comic. Basically very much like all those Japanese comics. The writing is just as bad. I would not call it a scam. but I am amazed that people pay 20 bucks a month and more for these games. You should read my posts that have not been deleted. You are clearly addressing the wrong person with this rant. One simple question for you. Do you smoke cigarettes?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
She is such a bitch, a very hot one, but a nasty temper bitch, do you think she enjoyed the sex? i think she did but... she could be faking
I would have figured she would be really pissed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont think she faked this time. Now i am waiting for more mellisa and melissa and Samantha gym scenes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you have to start a new game on v0.10, quests have new aray code, and to many changes to bother finding
this is simply wrong. just use the current version 0.11b.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone now if the last Sam event is unlockable ?
I've got 16/16 on Sam but there is still one event with lock on it ?

Reactions: CRISDARK31
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes