Minato207

May 24, 2019
can some one help me pls... day 2 i can't take sam's room key i enter her room and she sitting in her bed and sam's event dont continue .... can some one at least send save from after key event pls
can some one help me pls... day 2 i can't take sam's room key i enter her room and she sitting in her bed and sam's event dont continue .... can some one at least send save from after key event pls
You can lock up on the 3rd day

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
We need a better/ corrected walkthrough.

First it says go home and try to get into Courtney's room? WTF? Samantha. (Like they said to Trump - "M e l a n i e").

Then there's the problem with getting her key. You have to talk to her on Wednesday morning when she's sitting in front of her dresser.

Reactions: Luka85

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So, the new content is just the Diane stuff at the office after the posters, the stuff with "Roxy" at her house and the pool stuff?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Couple random observations:
1) MC's skin is much lighter than some of the women he's supposed to be related to
2) He has no asshole! Once you see it...you can't unsee it. It's all taint past the balls.:eek:

Nice content though. The MC has progressed individually with all the 4 principals now, so logically some progression towards a "dream sequence becomes reality" type ending is in order next.
What I'd like to see: Sister-Cousin-MC, Aunt-Cousin-MC, Mom-Sister-MC, Mom-Aunt-MC, then Mom-Sister-Aunt-Cousin-MC. We need more group incest scenes in these games!

Amir077

May 24, 2019
A one know the recipe please

and there a cheat or save for v0.11!

DingDongDog

Jul 1, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of F.I.L.F. v0.11b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 22.07.2019
Thanks man, your ports are awesome!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes