BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
when is the next big big big update
all i want to know is it this year or the next

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
You know the dev will work on other game now, right?
So the next update for this game will be out after the first release of AD.
i hope ad is not a repetitive open world and everything is done by phone like man of the house
all games should be like man of the house no need of mods or walkthroughs

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
this fighting minigame is ass cheeks, everything i try to do on the second round - if you will, doesn't work, like what the fuck am i supposed to do?
maybe you need a save from someone who actually knows what hes doing
i already beat that on the first day

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i edited before but ill repost here
This is really weird. The only thing can cause this, that when you open up the camsite, the button won't disappear. But in every version which have the camsite button, have also the hiding stuff.... Really interesting.

You have to enable the dev console and write the following command:
Code:
hide screen phonebutton_3_g
This should solve the problem.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
There might be another bug or it's only in my case. When i complete the first job of the mayor- sticking the posters in selected places- after the last poster the game kinda freezes on the map screen none of the location points or markers work. I cant go anywhere i just get stuck there the i inventory or skip time buttons also dont work. Only the background music keeps on playing
Had exactly that today myself. Not sure how to get past it.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I think I've already finished as far as this game will go for now...everything's just routine. Sucks that we gotta wait 2 more months for new content

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
after update 11a I get no cam site for the sister, go and talk in her room wont come up on laptop

at lest he fixed that bad cake bug dumping to laptop, but this was working since I first started playing , 10 or so

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
after update 11a I get no cam site for the sister, go and talk in her room wont come up on laptop

at lest he fixed that bad cake bug dumping to laptop, but this was working since I first started playing , 10 or so
Why anybody wants to play with 11a, when there is 11b? 0.o
Still, based on this not much can be said. Please provide a save file.

Reactions: Canto Forte

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019

ply the latest versions all bs fixed
F.I.L.F. [v0.11b]

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Why anybody wants to play with 11a, when there is 11b? 0.o
Still, based on this not much can be said. Please provide a save file.
are you still stuck in that version i already beat it
cause i am that dam good wink wink

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes