gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
still having trouble getting past the wine game.
You have to equal her limit so for 50: one 20%, two 9% (18%), and three 4% (12%). Later, her tolerance will increase to 75: two 20% (40%), three 9% (27%), two 4% (8%). It took me a while to figure it out as well[/QUOTE]

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hope this works.
(Hope it'll work well)

You have to equal her limit so for 50: one 20%, two 9% (18%), and three 4% (12%). Later, her tolerance will increase to 75: two 20% (40%), three 9% (27%), two 4% (8%). It took me a while to figure it out as well
Wrong. The wine game has nothing to do with those, that's just hitting the focus button at the right time. What you wrote is the helping-against-Keith game, and later the drinking-for-sex game.
Also what the heck you mean it took you a while to figure out? The exact amounts are written in the WT. :D

Reactions: Henry73au

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
(Hope it'll work well)

Wrong. The wine game has nothing to do with those, that's just hitting the focus button at the right time. What you wrote is the helping-against-Keith game, and later the drinking-for-sex game.
Also what the heck you mean it took you a while to figure out? The exact amounts are written in the WT. :D
Lol. Hey...you still have to do the maths in your head. There were three different drinking games...cut me some slack :p

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
(Hope it'll work well)

Thank you heaps.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Untitled.png
Guys. I downloaded the walkthrough 0.11 but only this comes out with some pictures. Is this walkthrough supposed to be like this? or anyone has the proper walkthrough ?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Guys. I downloaded the walkthrough 0.11 but only this comes out with some pictures. Is this walkthrough supposed to be like this? or anyone has the proper walkthrough ?
If you open it with godknows what it'll probably not good. It's a pdf anyway, suppose to be used in Chrome for example.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes