vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Altered Destiny V0.2 Progress Update 3/18 Hey everyone, Just wanted to make a quick post to update you on what I'm currently working on... I've spent some time refining a few things and creating new locations that'll be used in V0.2's release. At this very moment, I'm finishing up on the scene where V0.1 left off at. As soon as that's finished, I'll begin streaming work again on my Picarto page. Something that'll happen a couple of times a week. V0.2 will be a bit shorter than V0.1 and should come much faster as the base game is finished and ready to go. Once V0.2 is out, I'll be putting A LOT of focus on FILF. Thanks! 1584650797417.png

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Nothing has changed content wise. My promise is the same. The only change is that I decided to release my planned AD work into two separate updates. AD work has always been planned to end at the point I'm currently working towards. FILF will get updates as soon as AD V0.2 is out, which will be out MUCH faster than V0.1. You do know creating a game from the ground up takes A LOT more resources, right? Now that the base game is set, it's much faster to produce new scenes. Basically, getting to the V0.2 end point is faster than getting to the V0.1 end point.

Either way, that's all I'm going to say. FILF will continue as soon as AD 0.2 is out. Unfollowing my game threads as I rather put more effort into content work than sounding like a broken record. (Will not get notifications)

Also to note, it's rather funny to see people like lucky_dota actively tell people to stop playing this game, stop supporting the dev and such, but still comes here daily wanting a FILF update.
Thank you Dev. Don't worry we'll always be there for F.I.L.F no matter how much time it takes just please don't abandon the game.

4UCC

Jun 21, 2018
I have already copied the Incest Patch
rpy) File Into the F.I.L.F / game folder, but the Incest Patch Remains Inactive, Keep Writing Red. Can You Help? Additional Info on Game Files and Patches Latest Version / Last 0.11c Full Release.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I have already copied the Incest Patch
rpy) File Into the F.I.L.F / game folder, but the Incest Patch Remains Inactive, Keep Writing Red. Can You Help? Additional Info on Game Files and Patches Latest Version / Last 0.11c Full Release.
It looks like this on my PC and it works. It's a picture of v0.10 but it's the same principle for v0.11

FILF patch.png

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes