highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so the last time this was updated was july last year and the mac version is still at 10b... does anyone have a updated mac version?

Reactions: kcoope89

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, everyone is free to have his own opinion. But actually it looks like the most folks out there don't agree with yours.
Hey, that's fine. It's an opinion - it's not right or wrong, but nobody has to agree with it. Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one, and nobody wants to see the other guys'! :p

But seriously - someone replying to my opinion that "AD has a better story than FILF, so that makes it interesting to me" with "Facepalm..." is kind of odd.

• Angry
Reactions: ManInTheBlack

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Hey, that's fine. It's an opinion - it's not right or wrong, but nobody has to agree with it. Opinions are like assholes - everyone has one, and nobody wants to see the other guys'! :p

But seriously - someone replying to my opinion that "AD has a better story than FILF, so that makes it interesting to me" with "Facepalm..." is kind of odd.
Maybe.
But the truth is that most of the fans right now are more interested in a regular continuation of F.I.L.F. than in the introduction and continuation of a new game, especially because they've already waited for several months for the continuation of this one. Maybe this inconvenient for some but this doesn't change the truth.
First the fans were told that F.I.L.F. would be continued after the introduction of the new game and then they were told to be patient until the second update of the new game. I think it's better for ICCreations to keep the original promise. Otherwise he/they might fail in the end to gain enough fans who are willing to support his/their new game even though it might be the better one.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Nothing has changed content wise. My promise is the same. The only change is that I decided to release my planned AD work into two separate updates. AD work has always been planned to end at the point I'm currently working towards. FILF will get updates as soon as AD V0.2 is out, which will be out MUCH faster than V0.1. You do know creating a game from the ground up takes A LOT more resources, right? Now that the base game is set, it's much faster to produce new scenes. Basically, getting to the V0.2 end point is faster than getting to the V0.1 end point.

Either way, that's all I'm going to say. FILF will continue as soon as AD 0.2 is out. Unfollowing my game threads as I rather put more effort into content work than sounding like a broken record. (Will not get notifications)

Also to note, it's rather funny to see people like lucky_dota actively tell people to stop playing this game, stop supporting the dev and such, but still comes here daily wanting a FILF update.

Last edited:

vincentp98

Feb 25, 2020
Nothing has changed content wise. My promise is the same. The only change is that I decided to release my planned AD work into two separate updates. AD work has always been planned to end at the point I'm currently working towards. FILF will get updates as soon as AD V0.2 is out, which will be out MUCH faster than V0.1. You do know creating a game from the ground up takes A LOT more resources, right? Now that the base game is set, it's much faster to produce new scenes. Basically, getting to the V0.2 end point is faster than getting to the V0.1 end point.

Either way, that's all I'm going to say. FILF will continue as soon as AD 0.2 is out. Unfollowing my game threads as I rather put more effort into content work than sounding like a broken record. (Will not get notifications)

Also to note, it's rather funny to see people like lucky_dota actively tell people to stop playing this game, stop supporting the dev and such, but still comes here daily wanting a FILF update.
hi ICC, well i already knows that "unhappy people" are comon, well for having made, a really long time game dev (and putting aside, due to the lack of time, then cancelled it due to hardware problem...scsi cards so far became damn expensive on recent hardware), i can totally understant lack of patience of some members, i still don't know how are workings the dev team here, well as long you keep informed your paid members, i don't really see the problem...

Reactions: vmaks

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019

Thank you very much for the clarification! I - and probably quite a lot of the other fans out there - didn't know that the second update was originally meant to be part of the first update of AD.
I'll be waiting patiently until the new update for F.I.L.F. comes out.
As for AD - probably I'll check it out when more content is available. But that's just how I personally prefer to play games.

Reactions: arms99

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
ICCreations
Hello friend, I am a fan of your games especially F.I.L.F and I wanted to ask when we can hear about this wonderful game.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes