100% yep

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Progress_99%.png

"AD" BETA testing soon!

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to point out that I am SO close to having "AD" V0.1 ready. I'm polishing the last few scenes and will be doing some self-test fixing where it needs. So keep an eye out for a beta release in the next few days.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreationsСегодня, в 9:38
Everyone Hey everyone, It's finally here... Altered Destiny V0.1a. I've been working on this game for quite a while. Building the world from the ground up and trying to go above and beyond what I previously put forth in quality. I hope you enjoy it! --------------------------------------- V0.1a Contains... - A new story a new cast of characters, as well as some familiar faces. - Nearly Seven Hundred 1920x1080 images - Over 40 Animations - Completely animated overworld map (8 different versions) - Animated character imagebuttons to make the world feel a little more real - Many different locations to visit with A LOT more to come in future updates --------------------------------------- Work in Progress: - Some character idles at specific parts of the day aren't in yet. You may see them, but they may not have much to say just yet. - The sketchquest scene can be unlocked, though it isn't in yet. I'm working on that big lewd scene at this very moment. Will be added within an V0.1 b or c update.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes