Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Edit.What you don't understand?He is working on AD for 7 months now.
Just saw your edited post. I perfectly understood that, don't worry. I put a thinking face because I'm kinda skeptical in regards to the amount of content we'll get for Altered Destiny. You must agree with me that the perfect examples of my skepticism are the updates of F.I.L.F, which takes between 2 and 2.5 months each time. Content-wise, I don't remember us getting a heavy loaded one, not even once. Well, I'm not complaining. I'm not a pledger. Just pointing out my observations. :)

The only thing that kinda annoys me is the fact that he paused such a good game for another one. It's like shooting at a mighty eagle. Let him fly ! :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just saw your edited post. I perfectly understood that, don't worry. I put a thinking face because I'm kinda skeptical in regards to the amount of content we'll get for Altered Destiny. You must agree with me that the perfect examples of my skepticism are the updates of F.I.L.F, which takes between 2 and 2.5 months each time. Content-wise, I don't remember us getting a heavy loaded one, not even once. Well, I'm not complaining. I'm not a pledger. Just pointing out my observations. :)

The only thing that kinda annoys me is the fact that he paused such a good game for another one. It's like shooting at a mighty eagle. Let him fly ! :p
I am with you.
Maybe he is making 3 updates in one for 0.0.1 of AD?
One can hope.

Reactions: Kakato

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
If a dev is making a few hundred a month.. dont expect or demand anything.. i dont think you all know the sheer amount of Work involved. If theyre making a grand or t wo a month.. yes you should definitely see a small/medium update a month even if its 20 or 50 images. If theyre making 2 to 5 grand a month? They should be doing REGULAR updates or theyre just scammers/loser nutjobs. If it's not paying your bills and you do it after work.. or whatever.. basically making minimum wage or less for highly skilled creation.. you owe noone anything. If youre sitting on yoru ass all day collecting from people who believe in your talent from patreon? You damned well owe the people literally giving you handouts 40 hours a week. If youre making 5k a month im ASSUMINg you built a system with dual 1080s or 2080s and you can put out 200 renders a month without breaking a sweat. Honestly this area has become overwhelmed with scammers.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If a dev is making a few hundred a month.. dont expect or demand anything.. i dont think you all know the sheer amount of Work involved. If theyre making a grand or t wo a month.. yes you should definitely see a small/medium update a month even if its 20 or 50 images. If theyre making 2 to 5 grand a month? They should be doing REGULAR updates or theyre just scammers/loser nutjobs. If it's not paying your bills and you do it after work.. or whatever.. basically making minimum wage or less for highly skilled creation.. you owe noone anything. If youre sitting on yoru ass all day collecting from people who believe in your talent from patreon? You damned well owe the people literally giving you handouts 40 hours a week. If youre making 5k a month im ASSUMINg you built a system with dual 1080s or 2080s and you can put out 200 renders a month without breaking a sweat. Honestly this area has become overwhelmed with scammers.
I basically agree with what you wrote, but what's your point? Are you saying he's a scammer?

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I basically agree with what you wrote, but what's your point? Are you saying he's a scammer?
It's basically a criticism of entitled people demanding things from people they arent paying to do them.. and "devs" who are out there collecting 5 , 10, 20k a month and sitting on their asses not doing what theyre literally being paid to do

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

"Altered Destiny V0.1" Progress Update 2/14

Hey everyone,
Just want to do a quick progress update for "AD". I'm currently finishing up on the final story scene of V0.1. I'll have the BETA version ready very likely in about a week!
Note that I do have a side quest lewd scene planned for V0.1 and the mechanics to unlock it are set into place, but the scene itself won't be ready just yet. As soon as the BETA is out, I'll be putting all my focus onto that scene and will add it into the "b" or "c" version of V0.1 asap.
Looking forward to sharing "AD" with you and it's nearly here.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
He didn't finish IC in Paradise and now this game too.
I have no hopes for this AD game and I'm glad I canceled my pledge for him over a year ago.
I don't get the people who are defending him so much.

Reactions: Kermit79

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
ICCreations discontinued IC in paradise due to Patreon's new policy, and FILF because he was tired

• Angry
Reactions: Parnso
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes