Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Yes, except...how many games has he finished vs how many has he abandoned?

4 finished, 1 abandoned. The abandoned one was because of the Patreon incest crackdown, and he wanted to switch to Ren'Py. This isn't Slonique; I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt.
There are many developers making incest contents in Patreon. Why they don't get banned? He has 999 Patrons on his account. So I don't think money is an issue. It's his lack of dedication to his patrons. IMG_20200124_161326.jpg

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are many developers making incest contents in Patreon. Why they don't get banned? He has 999 Patrons on his account. So I don't think money is an issue. It's his lack of dedication to his patrons. View attachment 527477
Well, he's not working on incest content. He's working on landlady + roommate content. It's just some evil hacker has modified his stuff to make it incest! :p

As released on Patreon, his stuff does not violate their rules. So, no reason to ban it.

Now, dedication to his Patrons...he's been up front with everything. I'd like better communication, sure, but his Patrons don't seem to mind him working on another game, and then going back to FILF. Personally, I'd rather see him just work on FILF, but I'm not going to give him shit for the creative direction he decides to take.

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
Hey guys! I need help with something... how do i get the bloody rose? I know where to buy it, but i still don't know how to be able to buy it! it's out of stock...

TenrousE

Apr 30, 2018
it's shame if new update of this game never see a daylight..just because the protagonist didn't do his main job with landlady..you all know well what: D

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
2 bad ideas from this guy:

1- putting on hold almost the only game who can be great in graphics alongside being a dik and milfy city.

2- Female MC games are pretty bad idea, i find weird playing games to get ME fucked by a dude, i'm sorry but that's fucked up, i said it's fucked up? yeah, it's fucked up.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
2 bad ideas from this guy:

1- putting on hold almost the only game who can be great in graphics alongside being a dik and milfy city.

2- Female MC games are pretty bad idea, i find weird playing games to get ME fucked by a dude, i'm sorry but that's fucked up, i said it's fucked up? yeah, it's fucked up.
#2 is simple to solve. Shift your perspective - you're not playing the game as you, you're controlling a chick and making her do stuff.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
a1_1.png
nadia_gif.gif devinidle_library_04.png classtwo_10.png

Altered Destiny Progress Update (Planned Feb Release)

Hey everyone,
I'm constantly working every day to get the first update of "Altered Destiny" out to you. I'm nearing the end of V0.1's main storyline. Once I get to that done, I'll just need to do a few idles and some extra lewd-focused content. I highly expect V0.1 to be ready on the second half of February with quite a lot of content to explore.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Yes, except...how many games has he finished vs how many has he abandoned?

4 finished, 1 abandoned. The abandoned one was because of the Patreon incest crackdown, and he wanted to switch to Ren'Py. This isn't Slonique; I think we can give him the benefit of the doubt.
Exactly like @goobdoob stated. Dev clearly stated V0.1 of Altered Destiny would take some time as he wants to make it a worthwhile update & not just a prologue with barely any content.
After making 4 incest games back to back its reasonable to get somewhat burned out so Dev is making a new game along side F.I.L.F. (although AD also is incest, but with a much different approach. lol)
There are tons of other incest games to play in the meantime, have patience people.
So far dev has been completely honest & provided proper updates to inform his patreons in the meantime.

As most people complaining are not patreons, the least you can do is read the last few pages that has updates by dev before complaining baselessly!
Or better yet visit his patreon page to see how often he provides updates.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes