Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
he has been busy milk...khm..streaming..
And when I'm gonna say he doesn't communicate, he's gonna pop up and say " just because I don't communicate on a third party site doesn't mean I don't do it ". This " third party site " like he says, helped him and his games to gain new supporters and a better visibility. Anyway, I gave up on this one.

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Just a thought: You should make more options avaliable like maybe some of the harpy girls or something else like that

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
he has been busy milk...khm..streaming..
He is working on a new game called Altered Destiny. After the release of the first version of the game he said he would go back to working on F.I.L.F.
Hmm ... well, txs for the info. If he ever show up in F95's discord, I'm gonna directly roasting him.
NO ONE ! ... NONE ! ... can blue balling me and get away easily.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
ICCreationsСегодня, в 4:43

Everyone Hey everyone, I've been working on Altered Destiny for quite some time, and it's been going great. I'm very excited to share it with you. My original plan was to reach a certain point of the story before release, one that is quite far into it. Currently, there is quite a lot of content ready to go, and it's reaching a big event within the story, one I originally wasn't going to end on, but as there is a lot more to tell, and I feel it to be best to release V0.1 at the end of the first big twist. You'll be able to explore a lot of the town (one that is already larger than that of FILF!), meet the majority of the major characters, get a good amount of main story content, and enjoy some lewd stuff. My plan is to release V0.1 once I reach the point of the first big twist (About 5 scenes away), and then continue with V0.2 until I reach the point of end that I originally had planned. After that, I'll move back onto FILF. tl;dr - Two large scale updates with the first one coming in February (Very likely) Hope you all are okay with that, I have over 50 animations made for this update and guessing around 700-1000 images.
1579316261490.png

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well damn I'm glad I stopped supporting him a while ago. First release will be in February (maybe) then work on another update and then finally back to filf. Looks like it will be another year till we get an update. Don't get me wrong I think his game is great but the wait time is just too much.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Here we go again They start a new project and not going to finish this one. On hold then abandoned just like the last one. He should finish what they start and not a new project after new project.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes