jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Help! Tried both the incest patch and DS mod. Neither are recognized. Mom still Melissa and no DS mod visible in the menu. What is going on? Patch and mod installation instructions followed to the letter.

Edit: 6th attempt DS now for whatever reason recognized. Also discovered old saves have to be individually loaded, DS modded and then resaved.

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Coming up on six months.
I'm fine if ICCreations wants put a hold on his current to make a second game's intro to get the idea out there before coming back to his current game but he's not even done with the first release of this second project.

*sigh*

At this rate it'll be the end of 2020 before we see anything for FILF.
oO i bet u wont see anything for this game anymore ....if u check out the other games.. u can guess why by yourself^^

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
By games you mean game, it was dropped cuz patreon suspended him for it. Rewriting that game with land lady's and room mates wasn't really viable. Hense why it was dropped.

Frankly I wasn't wild about that game anyway. Combining the characters from three previous game killed the immersion for me. Not sure if the plan was you have you play as all three of the guys but it was off-putting.

D

Deleted member 1816167

It looks like my prediction about v0.12 release is going to be wrong. In the past i predicted April/May for the v0.12 release, I'm changing it to July/August :alien:

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
Ich denke, es spielt keine Rolle. Ich liebe dieses Spiel. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, das neue Spiel und das Update zu sehen. Ich hoffe, das neue Spiel wird genauso gut funktionieren ich bin froh, dass es dieses Jahr herauskommt
:Liebe::Liebe::Liebe::Liebe::Liebe:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ich denke, es spielt keine Rolle. Ich liebe dieses Spiel. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, das neue Spiel und das Update zu sehen. Ich hoffe, das neue Spiel wird genauso gut funktionieren ich bin froh, dass es dieses Jahr herauskommt
He thinks it doesn't matter. He can't wait to see the new game and an update. He hopes that the new game will work as good as this one and he's glad that it will be released this year. Five times love.

But seriously, this is an English speaking community, please provide a translation.
Aber mal im Ernst, das ist eine englischsprachige Community, bitte füg eine Übersetzung hinzu.

Reactions: Abhai

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Amtssprache ist Englisch!

D

Deleted member 1481465

Shame. A great game, but even if he finished the new thing tomorrow, it'd still be months until we see an update.

Ah well.

• Sad
Reactions: strenif

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
So at last On Hold :cautious:. Shame though it is a great game, nice story and characters. Pretty sure the dev himself ruined it. Should have worked a bit more on it before moving on to the next thing. With the new game its gonna be months before we see some new content. Leaving halfway reduces the interest people have on it. Time and taste are changing. I feel the incest stuff is slowly trickling away. Change is the only constant out there. Even if he comes back juggling between two games and patreons and us yelling at him its gonna be tough. He is a good dev though. Lets see what happens. I hope he completes this one.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Waha deh fyuk ? ... What happen to ICC ? ... I thought he's quite active in discord and don't have problem with development.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes