Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
christmas_icc_mckim.png
christmas_icc_julia.png christmas_icc_natalie.png christmas_icc_kim.png

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone,
I spent a little bit of time creating a few holidiay themed images of some of the new cast from the upcoming "Altered Destiny" release. I'd like to mention that I'll be streaming content creation right around New Years so keep an eye out for that. Enjoy your holiday!
PS: If you enjoy these event themed photos, you can check out last years .

***Below is the folder with X-Mas themed images from dev found on site above***

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
It would have been Epico an update at Christmas of our beloved game F.I.L.F
:cry: :cry: :cry:But who knows how long it goes

Reactions: shmerty

Riblit

Oct 16, 2019
ive looked about & im guessing its abandoned because hes making a new game and all his updates on his patreon are about his new game

D

Deleted member 506543

ive looked about & im guessing its abandoned because hes making a new game and all his updates on his patreon are about his new game
If you endeavour to read his statements, the game is on pause. While he works on his other project. NOT currently abandoned.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If you endeavour to read his statements, the game is on pause. While he works on his other project. NOT currently abandoned.
yes, he actively works on his new project and he will be streaming that around NY, and filf is as alive as it could be!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yes, he actively works on his new project and he will be streaming that around NY, and filf is as alive as it could be!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can get behind the idea of making 2 games but on 1 of 3 conditions.
1.You are Mr.Dots
2.The new game is a small project that will be done in max 2-3 updates
3.The old game will be done in 1,max 2 updates
Also the new game should be almost ready to be released and won't take months or even half year for first update.
Sadly I don't see any of the conditions to be met.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can get behind the idea of making 2 games but on 1 of 3 conditions.
1.You are Mr.Dots
2.The new game is a small project that will be done in max 2-3 updates
3.The old game will be done in 1,max 2 updates
Also the new game should be almost ready to be released and won't take months or even half year for first update.
Sadly I don't see any of the conditions to be met.
yes, i agree with you completely, and i was being sarcastic in the post above.
the spoiler is the only real thing there ;), he is milking patrons, and he is gonna to do it as long as he can by doing some minimal work on game/s)

Reactions: offset8

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
It would have been Epico an update at Christmas of our beloved game F.I.L.F
:cry: :cry: :cry:But who knows how long it goes
its the usual stuff .. like with everyone else who is creating games like that ...
they start a game.. put out some mini stuff of it, and than starts to link to peatron...and than they start to ask for money..if they got enough, they just cancel a game, and start a new one... and so over and over and over again ...
i call this scamming ...not game creating ...
some of them ask for 40 dollar for an update. and than this update has content like 2 quest 20 shots 2 animations, and thats it...
they dont even check themself how often they fucking up great games, who could have wonderfull content,just because they get greedy, and wont deliver than after, thats why many of them end up with 1 or 2 paetrons left ...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
he is working on Altered Train Wrck Destiny, doesnt look good for FILF......time to move on

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone very close to the developer who asks the question please continue with F.I.L.F please

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Damn, i am a little sad that we have zero updates planed for this game... I really like it. Specially the night scene in the garage, probably one of my top 5 nsfw scenes i saw in all games i played on this site.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes